Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge-happy with coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are the fans and Admin from ER happy with their descision to complain about DPM enough to get him to leave.

They have 1 win in region, David and might not win more than 2 more games this year. They are avg. a whopping 55 ppg and I see more parents do coaching during the 2 games I watched them play.

The players look uninspired and do not play as hard as I think they can. And where is Mark Bartley? He is by far their best player and I hear nothing about him.
I think you cannot tell in just 1 season...Takes time to get a system in...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think you cannot tell in just 1 season...Takes time to get a system in...

What is his system?

He is a football coach, how much time is he going to spend in the spring and summer working on basketball? This year when was Eric actually in the gym with nothing but basketball on his mind? December, a full 2 months after the season?

Anyone who has coached at a high level will tell you that you are DRAINED have way through your season, he has been through 2 how much energy is he putting into the program?

I respect him for trying to do it but if BMR cannot do it Coach Ratliff can't.
I think the people from ER will say they're happy.....even if they're not!! But in all reality, how could you possibly be happy with only 1 regional win so far. Those people only need one year to screw up an entire place!!! Not only do we wonder where Mark Bartley is, but what about Mike Rowe and David Ratliff??? What are these people thinking?
Not sure what his system is and don't know anything about him, but I am saying that you cannot tell about a coach in one season!
I am behind Coach Ratliff 100% and most of E/R are also. I know that DPM
I am behind Coach Ratliff 100% and most of E/R are also. I know that DPM was not allowed to develop his younger kids and he bailed out of the county system, which I do not blame him for doing it. All you have to do is get a few films from last year and then you will wonder why some were playing and some were not. Jimmy Dugan is right, their minds are somewhere other than the court. GO WARRIORS.