Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry central spanks Hazard summer basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Commodores looked awesome !!! Bulldogs looked like a gang of whooped pups. Go ....COMMODORES !!!!!ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Yeah perry looked good and should have won the game, I still don't understand why u continue to pretend you're a PCC fan u should be worried about your own kid and team it would have been the same results with some tears 😥😥😥😥😥
U are by no means a perry fan they have more class than that
Baby I am a #1 commodore fan !! And your Dogs got spanked !Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:..GO COMMODORES :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Day two of the team camp and Perry is still the best team I've seen they beat a very good Harlan Co team by double figures after Harlan beat Knott by 20
Commodores looked good .Perry should win region with no problem. Go Dores !!! TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Kinda like they did last year.
Summer sports don't mean squat when it comes to the regular and post season and truthfully, regular season doesn't mean squat when it comes to post season
If I recall correctly, Perry beat Buckhorn soundly last year during summer ball and showed they were the clear cut top team in the region. Oh wait.
The only basketball played in the summer should be a pick up game on a dirt court. All the others don't mean a thing.
It doesn't guarantee anything, but you can usually tell a lot by the summer.
Perry is very good. Knott is also very solid. Those 2 should be at the top of the 14th.
Summer ball is about (in the words of the great Ricky Bobby) "As worthless as a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on."
dore20 Wrote:Summer ball is about (in the words of the great Ricky Bobby) "As worthless as a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on."

That is hilarious. you can't beat a good ricky bobby quote to start your Friday morning!!
Are the two players eligible from JBS and if so how?
They can play summer ball but not eligible yet
Scores from Johnson central yesterday

Perry Central 68 Lawrence County 43
East Ridge 69 Lawrence County 59
Perry Central 46 Elliott County 44
East Ridge 77 Johnson Central 65
Lawrence County 46 Paintsville 45
Maybe PCC can hire Rhodes as an assistant, I am sure he could persuade enough players to come with him to actually win the region lol!!
I heard we're getting a player from the 13th ...
I will say one thing about summer ball, I always had a lot more fun playing summer basketball then I ever did in season basketball.
Full days in june playing 3 or 4 scrimmages against teams you've never seen before or from another state. It was a blast.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Are the two players eligible from JBS and if so how?

I'd say those sneaky Commodores are going around playing these kids without an official letter of eligibility from Obama.

If we don't do something soon - they are going to end up winning a state title before summer is over.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'd say those sneaky Commodores are going around playing these kids without an official letter of eligibility from Obama.

If we don't do something soon - they are going to end up winning a state title before summer is over.

I knew you couldn't resist zaga!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I knew you couldn't resist zaga!!!

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
But seriously...

I don't think a ruling of eligibility has to be made before you can play summer ball.
Cordia has typically played all their players, regardless of eligibility, during summer ball.

I may be wrong, but I think that's the case.