Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott -vs- Letcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be at The Morton Combs Athletic Complex Saturday the 27th. What is your alls opinion on this game?
Should be a better game than last time.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Should be a better game than last time.

I pray it is a better game than the last one. KCC just wasnt there against Letcher at their place.
LCC smacked them last time!
Letcher Central will win again...................................
Letcher by 10+
LCC by 8.
LCC by double digits. kcc need's a new coach bad!!!!!!
LCC by 12.
#1ukfan Wrote:LCC by double digits. kcc need's a new coach bad!!!!!!
What does that mean.
#1ukfan Wrote:LCC by double digits. kcc need's a new coach bad!!!!!!

Ok. do you care to explain your thoughts behind that one?
Lcc
LCC until kcc gets a coach that know what they are doing.
Letcher by 12+ IMO
everyone is talking bad about kcc couch win kcc played lcc last time i dont know how the couch could have changed anything he cant go out there and put the ball in the hole for the players you just see the games you dont see anything else there isnt a couch in the world that wins games the players and how they play is what wins the game saying that kcc has been off for almost 2 weeks maybe well rested maybe a little rusty should be a good game
LCC by 15.
thepasttime Wrote:everyone is talking bad about kcc couch win kcc played lcc last time i dont know how the couch could have changed anything he cant go out there and put the ball in the hole for the players you just see the games you dont see anything else there isnt a couch in the world that wins games the players and how they play is what wins the game saying that kcc has been off for almost 2 weeks maybe well rested maybe a little rusty should be a good game
your right a (couch) couldnt make much of a differance for kcc but a coach could do wonders
The outcome anyone?
Letcher won.
But I was there and kcc put up a good fight.
It was a good game to watch.
Goodjob to both teams.
Congrats LCC! A MUCH NEEDED WIN!
KCC played hard just couldnt pull it off. That game was by far the worst called game in a while. In the first half LCC couldnt get a call if they begged and then the second half they got everything they wanted. Congrats LCC on winning and dont get your heads down KCC.
basketball IQ Wrote:your right a (couch) couldnt make much of a differance for kcc but a coach could do wonders

Smile
Congrats LCC.
Congrats LCC on the W....they're a good team....n actually shot the ball pretty well...I didnt think Knott played very good.....they do a good job penetrating but when they get in the middle LCC collapsed and they couldnt get ne points out of it. Also they didnt shoot the ball very well...probably b/c of LCC's pressure d.
Lcc