Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Governor Matt Bevin Showing Integrity in Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Americans, who looking out across the landscape and seeing the charred remains resultant of an eight year long liberal hey-day, may well feel that it is hard to see much to cheer about. Eleven states however, along with the most recent to enjoin their ranks, that being Kentucky, are proving though our traditional conservative values may be under assault, they are far from dead.

CNHI NEWS

FRANKFORT "Republican Gov. Matt Bevin announced Friday that his administration will join a suit filed in U.S. District Court challenging transgender restroom guidelines for students issued by the Obama Administration. "The federal government has no authority to dictate local school districts' bathroom and locker room policies." Matt Bevin Governor

One cannot help but wonder, given we live in a land that like Baskin Robins is recognized for 31 separate gender identifications, if our city school boards will line up with the Governor of their state, or if they will insist on continuing to bow at the altar of secular humanistic liberalism? I applaud our Governor as a man of integrity, the test of which is always measured in the face of adversity and in our time, vicious and kamikaze-like crazed assault from the left; Though, green shoots have already begun to sprout from that charred landscape, left in testament of their recklessness.

What say you?
TheRealThing Wrote:Americans, who looking out across the landscape and seeing the charred remains resultant of an eight year long liberal hey-day, may well feel that it is hard to see much to cheer about. Eleven states however, along with the most recent to enjoin their ranks, that being Kentucky, are proving though our traditional conservative values may be under assault, they are far from dead.

CNHI NEWS

FRANKFORT "Republican Gov. Matt Bevin announced Friday that his administration will join a suit filed in U.S. District Court challenging transgender restroom guidelines for students issued by the Obama Administration. "The federal government has no authority to dictate local school districts' bathroom and locker room policies." Matt Bevin Governor

One cannot help but wonder, given we live in a land that like Baskin Robins is recognized for 31 separate gender identifications, if our city school boards will line up with the Governor of their state, or if they will insist on continuing to bow at the altar of secular humanistic liberalism? I applaud our Governor as a man of integrity, the test of which is always measured in the face of adversity and in our time, vicious and kamikaze-like crazed assault from the left; Though, green shoots have already begun to sprout from that charred landscape, left in testament of their recklessness.

What say you?

Comparing the gender identifications to Baskin Robbins!!!! :lmao: Hilarious!!!!

I love Matt Bevin and the job that he has done thus far as governor, and we're only a few months in!!

I voted for Hal Heiner in the Republican primary (although I voted for Bevin in the general) and while I'm sure he would have been good, Bevin has done an amazing job. I don't think there's anything more Heiner could have done.

Bevin has unapologetically taken a strong stand for strong morals. It's awesome.
WideRight05 Wrote:Comparing the gender identifications to Baskin Robbins!!!! :lmao: Hilarious!!!!

I love Matt Bevin and the job that he has done thus far as governor, and we're only a few months in!!

I voted for Hal Heiner in the Republican primary (although I voted for Bevin in the general) and while I'm sure he would have been good, Bevin has done an amazing job. I don't think there's anything more Heiner could have done.

Bevin has unapologetically taken a strong stand for strong morals. It's awesome.

The list:
BI-GENDERED • CROSS-DRESSER • DRAG KING • DRAG QUEEN
FEMME QUEEN • FEMALE-TO-MALE • FTM • GENDER BENDER
GENDERQUEER • MALE-TO-FEMALE • MTF • NON-OP • HIJRA
PANGENDER • TRANSEXUAL/TRANSSEXUAL • TRANS PERSON
WOMAN • MAN • BUTCH • TWO-SPIRIT • TRANS • AGENDER
THIRD SEX • GENDER FLUID • NON-BINARY TRANSGENDER
ANDROGYNE • GENDER GIFTED • GENDER BLENDER • FEMME
PERSON OF TRANSGENDER EXPERIENCE • ANDROGYNOUS

Individuals living in New York City can choose from a minimum of 31 different gender identities, many of which allow them to fluctuate between some version or combination of male or female identities.

Businesses that don’t respect and accommodate an individual’s chosen gender identity risk incurring six-figure fines under rules implemented by the city’s Commission on Human Rights.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/24/new-yo...z4A05yvUi7

But yeah, I believe Bevin has a brilliant future ahead of him. He did not have to learn the painful lesson other high level officials have suffered as the direct result of having lied or misrepresented himself to the people. What we voted for, is what we got, thank God. But, political foes lied about Bevin during his campaign for Governor too, accusing him of lying on a resume in making the claim that he had graduated from MIT, and that he had not paid taxes on his vacation home. Both were outright lies calculated to cause the maximum damage to Mr Bevin's reputation on the part of Democrats. Thankfully the lies failed to defeat him and we are now reaping the benefits. And I must admit, at first I did not question the slurs flying around about Mr Bevin. I vowed right then never to make that mistake again.

We live in the age of lies, and folks need to wake up to the fact that the more brazen the lie, the more apt people are to believe it. I do not believe Rand Paul will have a difficult time being reelected and that means that Bevin will have ample time to build his resume as sitting governor before a possible run for the Senate himself.

I intend to write to our esteemed Governor to congratulate him and pass on my sincerely held thanks. And, I intend to get Rand Paul out a nice campaign contribution.
I would love to know the descriptions of all those gender names!
Wait......no I wouldn't.
Bevin makes our former governor look like a bad community watch organizer. Reminds me of someone.
Governor Bevin has been hobnobbing around with Mitt Romney, apparently at state expense as per today's papers. It is a pity that a governor who has a chance to accomplish some things will pollute himself by hanging around with the rotten likes of Romney.