Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bam Bam Bigelow passes away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early Friday morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

"We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown," Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.
So sad I alwayes loved watching him at wrestlemaina. my prayers go out to his family.
His family are in my prayers are well. I enjoyed watching him when I was little.
I've actually never heard of him but my prayers go out to his family!
He was a beast and a whale of a wrestler and will never be forgotten!
Sad to hear.
Sad news!! Very exciting wrestler to watch! Thanks Bam Bam for the memories!
I hate to hear that.
warriorpride Wrote:So sad I alwayes loved watching him at wrestlemaina. my prayers go out to his family.

Me too
TOMCAT06 Wrote:I've actually never heard of him but my prayers go out to his family!

Yeah.......... thanks......... as if I didn't already feel like I was over-the-hill at 22......

I remember him, was always fun to watch back in early-to-middle grade school..... We all gotta go sometime, let's hope his wasn't painful and let's hope he's putting the sleeper hold on someone up in Heaven
I use to watch him wrestle also, very entertaining. I will keep his family in my prayers!
Does anyone know the cause of his death yet?
Bam Bam could do a mean moonsault from the top-rope. Any one rember his match aginst Lawerence taylor at wrestle mania.
Anyone heard the cause of death?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Bam Bam could do a mean moonsault from the top-rope. Any one rember his match aginst Lawerence taylor at wrestle mania.

Yes I do... That was the good old days.