Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan 70 - Knott Central 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..The Cougars finally come on in a win over Knott County Central tonight 70-67. This Morgan County team was much more focused and played the best ball they have all season. The Cougars had four players in double digits: Wes "Wemo" Montgomery - 20, Kat Haney - 17, Brandon Ferguson - 16, and Tyler Adkins -12.

Coach Perry's boys are finally pulling things together especially in defense and foul shots. Could this be a crucial turning point in the remaining Cougar season? We'll see Tuesday as the Cougars travel to Sandy Hook and battle the Elliott County Lions. Hope to see more of the Cougar faithful Tuesday, possibly even a student section [Image: undecided.gif]?
kcc still struggling..What is it? what is wrong with them?
Congrats Cougars! But I don't think it was their D that needed to come together, it was their O. Four starters in double figues is a good sign.
not trying to start anything, but KCC coming off a nice win against Powell Co, fall to 4-9 Morgan Co., Knott has to turn things around fast, getting beat by Morgan isnt too good, Knott's 6-9 now, better do something fast, im sure the King will have something to say about this post
i think that the pats need to wake up, play together, p lay DEFENSE, and show a will to win. especially these close games.
Congrats Cougars
windmill Wrote:not trying to start anything, but KCC coming off a nice win against Powell Co, fall to 4-9 Morgan Co., Knott has to turn things around fast, getting beat by Morgan isnt too good, Knott's 6-9 now, better do something fast, im sure the King will have something to say about this post

king might have something to say about that :lmao: . But i do to and the sad thing is i agree with you. Things need to be turned around at kcc soon, because we are good enough to beat the top region teams but don't seem to be playing like it.
Congrats Morgan Co. Keep working KCC