Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions of the up coming season?

Schedule:

@pulaski Co
Clay Co
@belfry
@Knox Cent
Johnson Cent
North Laurel
@Letcher Cent
Whitley Co
@Perry Cent
Bell Co
For sure losses Belfry, JC and KC will be hard to get past. PC is an unknown to me and most of the state without Hall, I think HC will have a good shot at pulling off the early upset. Whitley and NL will both be really good tests.

Nice QB returning with some playmakers and Roark leading the OL. Should be better than the 2015 version. They will need a RB to step up.
HC has a huge Jr class this year. They do have some playmakers and they will have Branson at QB. I'm not sure about the line. I've heard both good things and bad this offseason. It seems most have worked hard in the weightroom from what i've seen. Still alot of unknowns up there right now though. Regardless, should have a better season this year.
Is KC a sure loss? I honestly don't know what all they bring back.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Is KC a sure loss? I honestly don't know what all they bring back.
I'm not sure GUT. I don't think it's a sure loss, but will be a close one
Bring back a bunch I think? Have to find a QB but have all the RB's back.
There's not a sure win or loss on that entire schedule, and that's the way it should be!! That is a tough tough schedule and will pay dividends.

I'm excited! Come on August!

Hey Demarcus......win or lose, we will look good doing it! Those black out uniforms are the bomb!!!
William Muney Wrote:Bring back a bunch I think? Have to find a QB but have all the RB's back.

Did you mistakenly post this on the wrong thread? Confusednicker:

Our QB is a dandy, we are polishing our RBs!
Granny Bear Wrote:Did you mistakenly post this on the wrong thread? Confusednicker:

Our QB is a dandy, we are polishing our RBs!

That was about KC in response to GUT.
I saw the Diamond kid play QB some years ago. He's probably graduated by now; time goes by so fast!

But I remember being impressed by his arm and his size. I believe he was a Freshman when I saw him play. Dang, but that kid had some potential.
Diamond will be a senior lineman (6-3, 275). It sounds kind of like someone we know, Granny.
Hammons is back at quarterback for KC.
Baby Zak played at 305! He is now 325!!!
Confusednicker:
William Muney Wrote:Bring back a bunch I think? Have to find a QB but have all the RB's back.

Panthers still have their qb from last year and rb. Lost some linebackers and d line. Have almost all of the online back though.
HCS Wrote:Diamond will be a senior lineman (6-3, 275). It sounds kind of like someone we know, Granny.
Hammons is back at quarterback for KC.

Panthers qb is Stweart.
My mistake. Not sure what I was thinking there. He's been the starter for at least three years.
Harlan County lost its top rusher in Dylan Cornett, but they have several who looked good in the spring game and a bunch of big-play receivers.
To me, the defense has to continue improving to get back to 6 or 7 wins. They had a sophomore first and a freshman second in tackles last year, so they should get better.
Gonna be a good year for the Bears. With this junior dominated/athletic bunch I Believe have great shot at a regional title
I think Harlan county added the Stapletan kid back?
Tough looking schedule early on for Harlan County, If Harlan can stay healthy I can see light at the end of the tunnel for some playoff wins 2016. :popcorn:
Wow!!! :popcorn: Tough schedule how many players out this year black bear nations. :popcorn: