Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Updates on where they are playing???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feb 8th, signing day.... Any new looks for these seniors out there, any updates on recruiting.. I heard a good one last night but I will wait for it to be posted.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Feb 8th, signing day.... Any new looks for these seniors out there, any updates on recruiting.. I heard a good one last night but I will wait for it to be posted.

Well DUH if you know then post it instead of waiting on someone else. Is it anyone we know?
You're Killing me Devilologist......the suspense............
Come one deviologist spill the beans! haha
Kasey was contacted by UK, Marshall and Penn State is now in the mix. Penn State asked him to be a Preferred Walk-on. Now I think that it is Marshall, UK, Cincy, Illinois, Penn State.... I do not know who is in the front running but it is great to have those schools interested in him. I did hear that Josh Wills is being looked at too by Georgetown and that Ethan Gullett has been inquired on but i dont know by who yet.
Thats sweet congrats to Kasey as much as i hate russell haha congrats
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Kasey was contacted by UK, Marshall and Penn State is now in the mix. Penn State asked him to be a Preferred Walk-on. Now I think that it is Marshall, UK, Cincy, Illinois, Penn State.... I do not know who is in the front running but it is great to have those schools interested in him. I did hear that Josh Wills is being looked at too by Georgetown and that Ethan Gullett has been inquired on but i dont know by who yet.

Which side of the ball is he being recruited to play.
Any news on Mcdavid, Davis, Bonner from Ashland or Tackett, Johnson from JC?
Redneck Wrote:Which side of the ball is he being recruited to play.

I am going out on a limb here and safe defense as a DB or safety.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Kasey was contacted by UK, Marshall and Penn State is now in the mix. Penn State asked him to be a Preferred Walk-on. Now I think that it is Marshall, UK, Cincy, Illinois, Penn State.... I do not know who is in the front running but it is great to have those schools interested in him. I did hear that Josh Wills is being looked at too by Georgetown and that Ethan Gullett has been inquired on but i dont know by who yet.

Josh Wills has a relative on the coaching staff at Georgetown.
RayRay Wrote:Josh Wills has a relative on the coaching staff at Georgetown.

Then they should be fully aware of what kind of player he is.
Tackett of JC had allot of offers, but wanted to stay close to home so he could see his family and go to his church. He's got a full ride on the table from Pikeville and I've heard thats where he's going to sign.
Wills is one heck of a player, and Georgetown would be a great place for him. I heard Sam Flynn of Cav Cath is showing a lot of interest in Georgetown too.
Keepnitreal Wrote:Tackett of JC had allot of offers, but wanted to stay close to home so he could see his family and go to his church. He's got a full ride on the table from Pikeville and I've heard thats where he's going to sign.

You mind sharing where these offers are from?
I also heard Flynn was looking at Georgetown. The tigers continue to get really good players that the big boys sometimes overlook.
Georgetown gets the kids that the "big boys" don't think are big enough, fast enough, strong enough, or smart enough to play at their level. But all these kids have the intangibles, heart, determination, work ethic. Thats what makes Georgetown a contender year in and year out.
RayRay Wrote:Georgetown gets the kids that the "big boys" don't think are big enough, fast enough, strong enough, or smart enough to play at their level. But all these kids have the intangibles, heart, determination, work ethic. Thats what makes Georgetown a contender year in and year out.
:thumpsup:
i hear Gordon Varney will be wearing the orange and black of Pikeville College
Where does Varney go to school at and what position?