Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Per WYMT: Rhodes will not coach at Cordia next season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just got the push alert
Be interesting to see how many kids stay since they came to cordia for the education
^Exactly. Crazy because this could've been when they started their run.
Of course the Knott County school board terminates his contract the year Cordia would be the runaway favorites to win the region and would beat KCC handily. Lol.

Be interesting to see where the players end up though. Probably Perry, where most transfers end up. But will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

I take it the Cordia job will probably go to Josh Hurt now, which is great because he's from there and seems to be a nice guy.

Rhodes never was the most popular guy in the mountains, but he shook things up, made things interesting, and has never once said a bad thing about this place. Would like to see him get the chance to coach again, maybe learning from the mistakes he made at Cordia.
Cordia should be fine, all the players should be back prob be better off without Rhodes. All the players came to cordia not even knowing they had a team.
Got a feeling this one is far from over.
The fireworks have only started here.

The grand finale is to come.
zaga_fan Wrote:The fireworks have only started here.

The grand finale is to come.

Al Sharpton will be on Lotts Creek by the end of the week.
I'm ready to stand up for coach Rhodes :truestory:
I'm been told that Hillary, Brother Al and Rev. Jackson will appear in Knott Co. this weekend while on the Eastern KY Tour. Can anyone confirm the times and locations?
Them kids are not gonna stay at Cordia if Rhodes isn't there.
The_Rock Wrote:Them kids are not gonna stay at Cordia if Rhodes isn't there.

Perry Central bound?
[Image: wQi6ek0.png]

More mash taters please!!!
Mrs. King's reputation was already dicey, at best. Now, she just looks like a fool. She better not come on Lotts Creek looking for any votes for her political cronies now.
I'd say they will go back home if I was betting on it.
Easy Wind Wrote:Mrs. King's reputation was already dicey, at best. Now, she just looks like a fool. She better not come on Lotts Creek looking for any votes for her political cronies now.

She don't need them, irrelevant
:popcorn: This will be real interesting.
Is this really a shocker though?
The_Rock Wrote:I'd say they will go back home if I was betting on it.

If I Coached at OBI, I'd be on Lott Creek in a New York minute and some those boys would be playing for me next year.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Why would they go home they came to lotts creek for a better life not to play ball
With Justice leaving JBS and Rhodes out at Cordia someone may be loaded up with transfers next year. Hearing Big Al has had some phone calls.
I hope Coach Road stays I wouldn't blame him if he left he dearly wants to kick not centrals but though but if he does leave Josh Hurt's a great guy and a good coach and I think the players will stick around and with all the local support they're going to kick butt
bradc Wrote:Cordia should be fine, all the players should be back prob be better off without Rhodes. All the players came to cordia not even knowing they had a team.

bradc Wrote:Why would they go home they came to lotts creek for a better life not to play ball

I am really praying that you are being sarcastic. I dont see how it would be possible for anyone to be that dumb. Literally the only reason any of those kids came to Cordia was for basketball. No one, and i repeat, NO ONE moves to Lotts Creek for a better life.
zaga_fan Wrote:Just got the push alert

good.
Mark Emmert Wrote:Al Sharpton will be on Lotts Creek by the end of the week.

^ Confusednicker:
bradc Wrote:Why would they go home they came to lotts creek for a better life not to play ball

bull butter
64SUR Wrote:I'm ready to stand up for coach Rhodes :truestory:

of course you are.
That's what everyone on lotts creek was saying when asking how all those kids found cordia.
I heard they were some interesting things going on there but who knows. I think the kids will all depart Lotts Creek and head back home with that being said I say Rhodes has not giving up yet. We all knew that something would happen before next season. I said all along he would not be back at Cordia. Big Brother not going to let Little Brother take over.
Pages: 1 2 3