Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kelenna Azubuike 28pts. vs Clippers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd share this with people because I havn't heard his name in awhile. He is currently playing for the Golden State Warriors. Last night against the LA Clippers he scored 28 points, had 7 rebounds, and 2 steals in last nights loss to the Clippers 115-109.
Glad to see he is doing well.
WOW! Congrats, I always enjoyed him being at UK...though I wish he would have stayed for his senior year.
Wow that is awesome to hear! Im so glad he is doing good. He was one of my favorite players at UK, and Im like SEKY, I wished he would have came back for his senior season, but again very glad to see him doing good.
dang thats sweet
Way to go Kaz!
That's awesome!
Great news!!!!!!
I have been trying to keep track of him since he got called up. It's great to see him doing well.
So what kind of contract does he have with the Clippers?>
He's not with the clippers he is with the Golden State Warriors
That is wonderful.I hope he and his family can get through some bad times that family has went through.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:He's not with the clippers he is with the Golden State Warriors
I am sorry..i see that now. He done that against the Clippers..My Bonehead play of the day FO SHO, lol..Thanks UKGIRL20 for pointing that out:Thumbs:
Congrats, glad to see KAZ is doing well.
Cool!
Playboy might have been like me,,he got blum excited when he saw how points he got.It didnt matter who he played for as long as it is in the nba.His dad got into bigtime trouble with money and I believe that was the main reason he went pro.Great great story.