Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Player In 14th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So who are sum picks for overall good players??? I am a hazard fan, and I hate to sound predjudice towards the bulldogs...but I can only think of Brittany Slone, Arielle Engle, and Molly Maggard. These girls have good games no matter what teams they play. Any other picks???
best player in the 14th, i have two, heather sturdivant, one of the best gaurds in the state, and kristen madden, one of the top rebounders in the state, and ADL, hazard got beat by 36 (36-72) by perry central, those three didn't have very good games that game...not knocking them
A Decent Lineman Wrote:So who are sum picks for overall good players??? I am a hazard fan, and I hate to sound predjudice towards the bulldogs...but I can only think of Brittany Slone, Arielle Engle, and Molly Maggard. These girls have good games no matter what teams they play. Any other picks???

Are you serious?...There are plenty more girls out there than just Hazard players. Have you seen PCC play? They have the best 2 players in the region. I just think you should have thought a little more before putting this.
Yea...I just hate showin PCC any love...lol...I agree they sum have good players.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Yea...I just hate showin PCC any love...lol...I agree they sum have good players.

LOL :thatsfunn
what about Tharpe and Mcfarland from Powell.Mcfarland is just a Freshmen to.She dominated as a 8th grader last year.She will be awsome by her senior year.Tharpe is aslo really good.She is a senior and the leader on the team.You will see them tomorrow FINISH IT OFF 1.
TakeItToThaHouse Wrote:Are you serious?...There are plenty more girls out there than just Hazard players. Have you seen PCC play? They have the best 2 players in the region. I just think you should have thought a little more before putting this.

I totally agree with you TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE.There are plenty more out there.