Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a Trump shellacking tonight. Confusednicker:
Yeah, they interrupted Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to announce this. Like it was news or something!! Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What a Trump shellacking tonight. Confusednicker:
I think it's hilarious watching this unfold. Cruz didn't learn anything last night. He comes out today still downing voters. That whole family is bat crap crazy including his dad. They sure get angry when they lose. Wonder why he doesn't follow his own advice? He said Kasich should drop out when he became mathematically eliminated yet he's going to stay in it.
Now that Cruz is mathematically eliminated per the delegates count there is only one candidate that will get my vote in november.
Trump will head to the convention with the most popular votes and most delegates whether it's 1237 or not.
If Trump gets screwed out of the nomination I will gladly vote for him as a third party candidate.
It's time for Cruz and cuckoo Kasich to get out if they follow cruz advice.
It's over. It better be or say hello to President she male killary.
Lot of meetings taking place this week, is this the time where we see the party start to come back together or Nah? One can only hope.
^
I think the meeting are about one thing and one thing only.
How to get behind Trump.
Its the meetings behind the meetings that wont leak out that matters.
I think they are trying to figure out whether or not they need to save there money to help Trump and figure out how to get the big shots behind him.

If the republican party learns anything from this election it should be that come next time they need to put a republican up, put a new comer who doesn't care about PC and says the things the people want to hear. Can you imagine a little known first time congressmen who could have come out and said the same things about Muslims, Mexicans, etc. and got the big money behind them but wasn't as polarizing a figure as Trump? All repubs would have backed him from the get go.

Long story short, be a hard ass, say it like you mean it, screw the media and liberals who cry at every chance they get and go with it. Its that simple. Theres a lot more of us then there are of them.
Ole Ted lost a district in New York to Ben Carson Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ole Ted lost a district in New York to Ben Carson Confusednicker:

It gets worse. Cruz is downplaying Trump's blowout win in New York where all but 3 of the delegates were swept cleanly, saying that he got twice as many votes in Texas as Trump did in New York. I guess that's one way to spin it, but one thing that may be more pertinent is the fact that Cruz got zero delegates in New York while Trump got 48 in Texas. But in the spirit of spin, Trump still got as many votes in Texas as Cruz, Kasich and Trump got combined in New York. Cruz got 43% of the vote in his win in Texas, while Trump got 60% of the vote in his win in New York.

Maryland, Connecticut, Delaware, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island all vote Tuesday, and the results are likely to be ugly for Cruz once again.
After Tuesday the GOP is going to have to take a long hard look at what direction they want to go.
Trump is very likely to sweep the northeast and the other two are already eliminated from the delegate battle.
Tuesday will be the story of whether or not they cave or drag it out. Either way, Trump will face killary in november.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:After Tuesday the GOP is going to have to take a long hard look at what direction they want to go.
Trump is very likely to sweep the northeast and the other two are already eliminated from the delegate battle.
Tuesday will be the story of whether or not they cave or drag it out. Either way, Trump will face killary in november.

Still a long time yet, but he's up 50% to Cruz's 22% in California. If he does sweep the northeast, in the spirit of trying to allow for the unforeseen and because Connecticut is proportional, he'll get at minimum 20 delegates there, 16 in Delaware, 38 from Maryland, Pennsylvania is supposed to be winner take all in a closed primary, and Trump is up there right now by 19 points, but shenanigans are supposed to be afoot, so say he gets 40 of the 71, and probably about 11 from Rhode Island. Add all those to 845 and you get 970 worst case scenario. However, he could sweep in Pennsylvania which would bump him from 970 to 1001. But laying that aside, California has 172 and is a winner take all state so that would make 1142, only 95 short.

Trump leads in Indiana according to a FOX poll by 8 points, has 57 delegates and is a winner take all. But even if he loses there, he is still likely to get 34 in West Virginia, and another 51 in New Jersey for a total of 1227 making him only 10 shy of he mark if he goes on to lose Montana, South Dakota, Oregon, New Mexico, Washington State, Nebraska and Indiana. Added to that is the fact that New Mexico, Washington, and Oregon are proportional with their delegate assignments. So, it is hard to believe Trump would not pick up at least 10 delegates total from those three states, arriving at something north of 1237 before the convention.