Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Freshman Team in the 15th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do u think
Pikeville or Johnson Central and i think the play thursday if im right so we should see but i thik the panthers will be without stater Gatlin Clark
What is Clark out for?
sprained wrist im not 100% sure but thats what i heard
Panther Thunder Wrote:sprained wrist im not 100% sure but thats what i heard

That sucks badd for pville..who starts for there freshman team
Gatlin Clark
Scott McDonald/Patrick Keene
Houston McAnallen
Devin Burchett
Blake Banham
Shelby Valley probably the best. Their freshmen are head and shoulders above all other 15th region teams anyways.
yes i agree valley has the best freshman class but not the best freshman team where a lot of them play varsity
If Valley played all of their freshman on their freshman team they would win every game by 30 easy.
There was a Freshmen League standings in the FCT last week. According to it Shelby Valley had cancelled their last few games. They didn't show up this past weekend at Sheldon Clark either.

Pikeville and East Ridge were in first place, both at 4-0. AC was 3-1 and I believe JC was 2-2.
If valley played all freshman they would be the best hands down..but i still think they are juss as good as ne others..

the starters is
Colton Damron
Tyler Newsome
Cody Varney
John Shortridge since Dillon Tackett is having surguery
Tanner Tackett
If I am not mistaken Pikeville played Virgie two pretty good ballgames in Junior High last year. SV does have the best talent in the freshman class no questions asked.
gotcha2 Wrote:There was a Freshmen League standings in the FCT last week. According to it Shelby Valley had cancelled their last few games. They didn't show up this past weekend at Sheldon Clark either.

Pikeville and East Ridge were in first place, both at 4-0. AC was 3-1 and I believe JC was 2-2.

Pikeville beat east ridge but lost to Letcher on saturday
Panther Thunder Wrote:Pikeville beat east ridge but lost to Letcher on saturday

Valley beat Letcher by 12 i think
hillbilly Wrote:If I am not mistaken Pikeville played Virgie two pretty good ballgames in Junior High last year. SV does have the best talent in the freshman class no questions asked.

If i recall right..Virgie beat pikeville by 7 the first game..By i think 14 the second game..they was close until the end..
Ac isn't that bad
Yea i heard AC had alot of talent
PF23 Wrote:If valley played all freshman they would be the best hands down..but i still think they are juss as good as ne others..

the starters is
Colton Damron
Tyler Newsome
Cody Varney
John Shortridge since Dillon Tackett is having surguery
Tanner Tackett

Are you ok dude no one on that team right there could gaurd mcanallen or clark if pikeville played againts this line up they would win by 60
If Shelby Valley played all their freshman they would have the best freshman team in the state! Period!
SV has the best freshman class, no doubt about it. Those guys are awesome. But they only have one of the best freshman teams.