Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Neversoft Tunes Up With Guitar Hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
neversoft has taken over the guitar hero series for future installments (guitar hero 3) so on. http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/708.html
Think it will make it better?
Meaty Wrote:Think it will make it better?

Well they have more money to work with than red octane so I would expect them to hire the best people to do the job. They are the makers of the awesome tony hawk pro skater series So no doubt that they can make a great game.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Well they have more money to work with than red octane so I would expect them to hire the best people to do the job. They are the makers of the awesome tony hawk pro skater series So no doubt that they can make a great game.

I like all the THPS except for the latest project 8... that game just sucked and american wasteland wasnt the best... Hopefully they will me it better cuz I love GH!!!
hmm...make it better it was fine before more money might help some but i think its pretty addicting as is....
Estaban Esteves Wrote:hmm...make it better it was fine before more money might help some but i think its pretty addicting as is....

GH3 will be coming to ps3 so it will be next gen when it comes out. It should be better.