Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone played March Madness 07?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if anyone knows how good the new march madness is?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I was just wondering if anyone knows how good the new march madness is?
When it comes out for ps3 i'll get it.
man i know someone who drove real far to buy it and it wasn't out yet lmao!!!!!
but when it comes out i think they may get it if they aren't to agravated !
It came out today and in some store yesterday
I havent but i heard it was sweet
I'm probably going to get it soon ,so if anyone has any details on how good it is let me know.
I bought it last night its actually sitting here on my desk just aint had the chance to play it. I got it for ps2 its like 20 or 30 bucks cheaper than it is for x-box 360.
Hasn't been a great basketball game out in forever. My favorite of all time was NBA2K for the Sega Dreamcast!
I Like it
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Hasn't been a great basketball game out in forever. My favorite of all time was NBA2K for the Sega Dreamcast!

I still have that game... It's awesome and the NFL2K and NCAA Football:Road to the Rose Bowl for the Dreamcast is aweosme!!
Not every one has surprisingly good stats highest on uk is like a 68 and thats Crawford and Morris.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Not every one has surprisingly good stats highest on uk is like a 68 and thats Crawford and Morris.

I noticed Glen Davis was only a 79... No one has high ratings.
I like it, but none of the players on the game look like they do in real-life.
I have 2k7 hoops for PS2 and absolutely love it. But Im still a marchmadness fan at heart and will probably get that one to.
March Maddness Sucks I just bought and hate it
I'd rather play College Hoops 07 any day. Wasted 60 bucks on March Maddess
is it any good
I havent played it.
Meaty Wrote:I still have that game... It's awesome and the NFL2K and NCAA Football:Road to the Rose Bowl for the Dreamcast is aweosme!!
I think the Dreamcast made the best sports games of any system ever. Hated to see it last only a couple of years!
i love it. i have for 360, but the reason for the ratings is because they lead into nba live because most of the good players are going to be rookies on nba live next season and they connect the games in that way thats y hardly anyone is above an 80
I like it but wish that the gameplay was better.