Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Georgetown Spring Practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starts this Monday ( Apr. 11th ) Spring game is April. 28th ( Thurs.) @ 7:00. This team is going to be very good this season, it's loaded. Got a lot of returning players and should win the southern conf. this season.
Took the opportunity to watch practice/scrimmage Saturday morning. Defensively this team will be very good. If I am not mistaken they outscored the offense when the ones and the twos were playing.
WOW, went to the scrimmage last night. The D was lights out, especially the D-Line. Really worried about the QB position though. Hearing there is a Div 2 player in Drew Moore coming in later this season that can play QB, is this the same kid who played @ Dixie Heights 2 years ago? Hope so, that kid can flat play. Love the energy the D brought to the game last night. even the young D-Lineman, played very well, Corolla, Machlitt, Johnson, are all are going to be very good down the road. Now just need to get this O on track and it's the sky's the limit for this team. GO TIGERS!
Looks like defense will be the theme this year. If the D is as good as it appears will Georgetown be a little more run oriented? They have a stable of quality running backs and return 4 O lineman I believe.
Tiger Roar Wrote:WOW, went to the scrimmage last night. The D was lights out, especially the D-Line. Really worried about the QB position though. Hearing there is a Div 2 player in Drew Moore coming in later this season that can play QB, is this the same kid who played @ Dixie Heights 2 years ago? Hope so, that kid can flat play. Love the energy the D brought to the game last night. even the young D-Lineman, played very well, Corolla, Machlitt, Johnson, are all are going to be very good down the road. Now just need to get this O on track and it's the sky's the limit for this team. GO TIGERS!

I wouldn't count on Drew Moore he was kicked off the Ohio Dominican team he never went to class.
Dont forget about Upike, they will beat georgetown this year.
UNION college will be competitive this year also. Some good instate and out of state athletes coming in. Been watching their twitter account. They have cast a wide recruiting net. I really like Coach Willis.