Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tyler Ulis, Jamal Murray & Skal Labissiere all to remain in the Draft & Hire an Agent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today we learned that Tyler Ulis will remain in the NBA draft and hire an agent.

He is the 3rd wildcat to do remain in the draft & hire an agent since last week.
Tyler Ulis
Jamal Murray
Skal Labissiere

I'm gonna guess that Isaiah Briscoe stays at UK & Marcus Lee transfers.
I really hope we pick up Bolden with Skal gone.
Good luck to those young men, I am with you Gut...Come on down Mr Bolden...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I really hope we pick up Bolden with Skal gone.

I think Fox and Bolden are roommates this week for the Nike Summit...Can't hurt our chances...
Thorton leaving Duke opens up a scholarship for Bolden. Looking like he goes there.
It still blows my mind that Skal will be a first round draft pick when he couldn't even compete with the SEC big men.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Today we learned that Tyler Ulis will remain in the NBA draft and hire an agent.

He is the 3rd wildcat to do remain in the draft & hire an agent since last week.
Tyler Ulis
Jamal Murray
Skal Labissiere

I'm gonna guess that Isaiah Briscoe stays at UK & Marcus Lee transfers.

Why would Lee transfer?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I really hope we pick up Bolden with Skal gone.

I hope so too. We need that inside presence.
Spud6 Wrote:It still blows my mind that Skal will be a first round draft pick when he couldn't even compete with the SEC big men.

I agree. seems like he needs four years at the college level to develop his game.