Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt 79 Magoffin 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats Bobcats!....16-1 now very impressive from only winning 4 games last year.
congrats breathitt
The Bobcats have something nice going on and they will be a title contender in their region. Congrats on the win.
who was the black headed ref hes worse than wendell?
congrats breathitt
All_Sport#1 Wrote:who was the black headed ref hes worse than wendell?
forget his name but he is from prestons burg and can someone tell me how he reversed that charging call i heard one fan say everybody in the gym seen you give the charge sign he was terrible for both sides just really bad
congrats to Breathitt
Congrats Breathitt.
C'mon Magoffin. You guys amaze me!! This shouldn't be a 19pt loss.
Magoffin was ahead by six at halftime. Things fell apart in the 2nd half. Starting point guard got his nose broken in the 3rd quarter and Devon Rice picked up his fourth foul on that reversal charge call. Without their starting point guard and Devon Rice on the bench the game was taken over by the Bobcats. Sometimes things just don't go your way.
Congrats Breathitt
Congrats Breathitt
The Fan Wrote:forget his name but he is from prestons burg and can someone tell me how he reversed that charging call i heard one fan say everybody in the gym seen you give the charge sign he was terrible for both sides just really bad

He did everyone seen him blow the whistle and give the charge sign and when he go up to the scorers table he said it was a block. IMO the T he called was the best call he called all night
:Thumbs: [QUOTE=All_Sport#1]who was the black headed ref hes worse than wendell?

I dont know who he was was but I do know that Wendall looks likea pro compared to him.. I honestly dontthink he was doing anything foir one team or the other I believe he is not very knowledgeable of the game. And when he changed his call on a charge and the goal tending incident wihin just a few plays he just took the air out of the hornets..
Breathitt has a good team but Magoffin is better.. The final score of this game does not reflect the how close =the game really was..

Good luck hornets
It should of been a closer game but the black hair ref just took the hornets out of the game. And Changing the charge foul to block just tells you how much the ref knows about the game.

Also can the other team call a time out when they do not have the ball. Because i dont think u could but not 4 sure.
Hornets blew a 6 point halftime lead, just missed easy shots.
Sounds like a good first half for Magoffin. Still don't see how they ended up losing this bad.