Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Co 64 Knott Co Central 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
shew i swear we start winning some games then we lose one but good job to both teams. anybody got any stats?
Congrats Lee
Congrats Lee.
i knew this would happen! i said that kcc could not handle brandenburg! congrats lee
Stamper had 27 He did shoot his arm off tonite
JOBAKKA Wrote:Stamper had 27 He did shoot his arm off tonite
that is the TRUTH i would quit if i was the mosley boy,because the stamper boy he is the biggest ballhogg i have ever seen,they try to make him be a super star which he is far from being it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Lee
Lee County might not be a team than can win the 3 games it takes to win the regional tournament, but they could very well make life hard for some of the teams who think they can. When the Bobcats are 'on' they're dangerous to post some big upsets.
keep ur heads up kcc ur still doing ur best. congrats lee
Congrats Lee Co
ttt
Congrats to Lee on the win...
Congrats Lee Co.
Congrats Lee !!!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Lee County might not be a team than can win the 3 games it takes to win the regional tournament, but they could very well make life hard for some of the teams who think they can. When the Bobcats are 'on' they're dangerous to post some big upsets.

Yeah, if they can beat Wolfe Co.Rolleyes
cookie monsters Wrote:Yeah, if they can beat Wolfe Co.Rolleyes
Just curious who knocked off the mighty JBS in the all A last year. Everyone is entitled to an upset
JOBAKKA Wrote:Just curious who knocked off the mighty JBS in the all A last year. Everyone is entitled to an upset
were did that come from? It was owsley though.
yeah, that jbs vs. owsley all a game last year was crazy...i listened to it on the radio, and the only thing that stopped jbs from winning was owsley's josh reed blocking jbs' garrison collins if i do believe...the gym was going wild. it was unbelievable...
Looks like Lee Co. has finally made it back up to top form, bad news for contenders in the 14th.
knott just ran out at the end.
cardinals Wrote:that is the TRUTH i would quit if i was the mosley boy,because the stamper boy he is the biggest ballhogg i have ever seen,they try to make him be a super star which he is far from being it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

calm down. if it makes you so sick then, tell "the stamper boy". he did a good job tonight. take your bloodpreasure pill then, get over it.
cookie monsters Wrote:Yeah, if they can beat Wolfe Co.Rolleyes
I agree with your rolling eyes, how in the world did Wolfe beat Lee???
It was simply a BIG upset. It's one of those games that if the two teams played 10 times Lee would win 9 of them. But Wolfe could win one, and they did.
konan Wrote:were did that come from? It was owsley though.
Just a note to cookie monster injection of sarcasm. thats all.:Thumbs:
Congrats Lee..Seem to be playing like you should have all year long now..
#1ukfan Wrote:calm down. if it makes you so sick then, tell "the stamper boy". he did a good job tonight. take your bloodpreasure pill then, get over it.
I think stamper did do good but he needs to pass the ball some, and the might would have won, he cant do it all his self he needs to play teamball. but he dont. it makes the other boys get down and wont try, everage and lindon harly ever get the ball untill they get a rebound............ hang in there mosley, lindon and everage.........
cardinals Wrote:I think stamper did do good but he needs to pass the ball some, and the might would have won, he cant do it all his self he needs to play teamball. but he dont. it makes the other boys get down and wont try, everage and lindon harly ever get the ball untill they get a rebound............ hang in there mosley, lindon and everage.........

From what I heard he did pass the ball. A fan said that Mosley got into foul trouble early in the game and Everage fouled out. Other than that shots weren't falling. Everyone has an off night. Hicks had a off night against JBS. They passed him the ball but his shots weren't falling. If they had we would have won the WYMT. It wasn't his fault or his teammates. It was just one of those nights.. Like the #1 UK fan said take a blood pressure pill. By the way how do you know that they won't try. You know they want to win as much as any other team in the region. Follow the Bulldogs lead and support your players.
cardinals Wrote:I think stamper did do good but he needs to pass the ball some, and the might would have won, he cant do it all his self he needs to play teamball. but he dont. it makes the other boys get down and wont try, everage and lindon harly ever get the ball untill they get a rebound............ hang in there mosley, lindon and everage.........

im sorry but no. Stamper does pass the ball (he might take bad shots when he should pass the ball, but alot of players do that i doesn't mean that he don't pass the ball) and like dawggie said all of the players want to win just as much as any other team in the region. They just need to figure out how.