Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Predections For Fridays 15th All-A Tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sheldon Clark @ Paintsville
sc by 6
If Paintsville continues with the team play, then PHS by 15.
Should be a good game, wish I could make it but I'll be out of town Sad I'll go with P-ville in this one because they have Kendra Carroll and I don't think SC has anyone that can guard her. The Lady Cards could shock the Tigers though. BTW what is going to happen to the JC at SC game supposed to be played Friday?
eaglehoops Wrote:Should be a good game, wish I could make it but I'll be out of town Sad I'll go with P-ville in this one because they have Kendra Carroll and I don't think SC has anyone that can guard her. The Lady Cards could shock the Tigers though. BTW what is going to happen to the JC at SC game supposed to be played Friday?

Its being rescheduled. But I believe the boys will still be playing.
If paintsville comes out ready then I'll say they win by 10
hmmm....we shall see to bad i can't make it got a tourney Sad
Should be an excellent game to watch but I'll take the Lady Tigers by 5.
Seems no one is giving SC a chance but I will go woth the Lady Cards despite it being on the Lady Tigers home floor. SC is smaller, but quicker and this makes the thrid tournament they have been in the finals of and have lost the first two, so maybe third time is a charm. Sc by 5. All tournament lets see Sumpter, Preece for sure along with K Carroll, Welsh and Amnada Jarrell, the Hall girl from Phelps. Don' t know about rest
tubbyhater1 Wrote:Seems no one is giving SC a chance but I will go woth the Lady Cards despite it being on the Lady Tigers home floor. SC is smaller, but quicker and this makes the thrid tournament they have been in the finals of and have lost the first two, so maybe third time is a charm. Sc by 5. All tournament lets see Sumpter, Preece for sure along with K Carroll, Welsh and Amnada Jarrell, the Hall girl from Phelps. Don' t know about rest

I would add Kristy Cornette to that list from SC. Against Pikeville she almost had a tripe double, 9 boards, 9 assists, and not sure of the points.
Pack your bags Lady Cards because you will taking a little trip to the all "A" State Tournament!!! I'll say Cards by 5pts. or more.
Paintsville should win this game, but a Sheldon Clark victory wouldn't suprise me.
I have seen both play, and with that, I will say Lady Tigers by 10+.