Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Everyones favorite oldschool games like super Nintendo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whats your favorite oldschool games???:rockon:
Nintendo( super tecmo bowl, rc pro am ,mario mike tyson punchout, so many good old school games) I still play them alot on the emulaters.

At one time I used to have an atari 2600 and on that I loved to play pitfall and pac man and the old school black and red boxing game.:rockon:.
wow i got like 350 some on emulaters too..i thought about buying a controler at wal-mart the other day some on mine are NBA jams series and rc racin was great too idk ther is so many...
Estaban Esteves Wrote:wow i got like 350 some on emulaters too..i thought about buying a controler at wal-mart the other day some on mine are NBA jams series and rc racin was great too idk ther is so many...
yea I have a controler, I use nesticle for nintendo and for sega I use gens.
Another couple of my favorite nintendo games are double dragon series and river cities ransom.
mmm....idk those
super mario brothers 3!! classic!
Mike Tysons Punchout, all the Mairos, all the Donkey Kongs, College Slam, NBA Jam, Battle Toads, and you can't forget the Techmo Super bowls.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:super mario brothers 3!! classic!
AMEN i love that game.
of course Super Mario Brothers, Double Dribble, Baseball Stars, RBI Baseball, Bases Loaded, Ring King, Tysons Punch Out, Tecmo Bowl, Super Tecmo Bowl on NES...Bill Walsh College Football, Bulls vs. Blazers on the Sega Genesis, Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball on SNES
Sonic the Hedgehog for Sega Genesis... Super Mario... and NBA Jam
TidesHoss32 Wrote:of course Super Mario Brothers, Double Dribble, Baseball Stars, RBI Baseball, Bases Loaded, Ring King, Tysons Punch Out, Tecmo Bowl, Super Tecmo Bowl on NES...Bill Walsh College Football, Bulls vs. Blazers on the Sega Genesis, Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball on SNES

All of those games are awesome.... Makes me want to play everyone of them.
yea really id forgot to mention battle toads wow i had that beat really far on my sega its to hard on the emulators to beat those japanese ppl made them accelerated or something there alot harder than i remember but yea i love just about everyone you guys mentioned
Dig Dug... anyone remember it?
hmm...i might have it on an emulator actually!! anyone got anymore??
Super Mario is a classic
TOMCAT06 Wrote:super mario brothers 3!! classic!
:Thumbs:
Super Mario, The ledgend of Zelda, and donkey kong were the best lol.
wow i remember legend of zelda. what a great game!
NBA Jam!!! (All time Fav)
Duck Hunt for regular nintendo!
Sonic The Hedgehog for Sega
Donkey Kong for whatever it was for
Mario Kart for 64
The classics. They were many great games. Donkey Kong(all of them), Super Mario(all of them), Double Dribble was a classic, NBA Jam, Mario Kart, Street fighter, Mortal Kombat, Sonic, I enjoy RPG's(final Fantasy, Mario RPG), hmm im all out!
Zelda, Mario 1, 2, and 3 would be what comes to mind.

Also....If anyone remembers these feel free to comment,
Megaman
Ninja Gaden
Contra(Sp?)
Rampage
Double Dribble....etc, all on Regular Nintendo

Final Fight on Super Nintendo

When some more come to mind I post them also.
I Love the NBA JAM game
Tecmo Bowl- Sega and Nintendo

Mario Cart- Super Nintendo
Super Mario 3
Contra- Nintendo
NBA Jam- Sega
Madden- Sega
NBA Jam- Sega

Lots more, and I remember when all these were big time........... I'm old...... I'm 22 going on 45
NBA Jam was probably one of my top 5 favorite. Another was Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball. I remember hitting a homerun and the ball left the stadium and cracked the windshield of a car in the parking lot.
Burger time is my all time favorite game ever.
Mario series
Sonic series
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
NBA Jam
Jammit
Duck Hunt
Tail Spin
Pole Position
Pacman series
Mappy
Burgertime
I'm sure there are more that I'm not remembering...
Woo Wee Wrote:NBA Jam!!! (All time Fav)
Duck Hunt for regular nintendo!
Sonic The Hedgehog for Sega
Donkey Kong for whatever it was for
Mario Kart for 64

:Thumbs: Thats my kind of thinking!
NBA Jam(All-time favorite)
Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball(2nd favorite)
Super Mario
Donkey Kong
Zelda
Mrs. Pacman

theres abunch more, just cant think of them right now, and yeah I would love to play all of these again!!!
I still have my Sega Genesis and my sister has a plug and play console so I am able to play a few of these. I have a Sega thing on my desktop computer so I can play games on it and basically download all of my old favorites. I would love to have a Super Nintendo. My cousin's husband passed his down to his son and I guess he won't part with it so I will just have to go there and play when I get the urge.
Pages: 1 2