Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin 71 Shelby valley 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final..
any stats for either team??????????
Congrats Magofflin, Shelby Valley sure didn't bring their A game tonight.
15 Point victory over a Mountain Top 5.Way to take care of buisness Lady Hornets. Maybe now Valley fans will reconize that The Lady Hornets are the best team in the 15th Region.
The Lady Hornets along with Shelby Valley really were sloppy tonight. Way to go Lady Hornets, take it one game at a time.
Lady Hornets move to 16-3
Valley falls to 12-2
Wow...Congrats Hornets!
Amen Mr.Sports! Way to go Lady Hornets, keep 'em coming! Lets hear some stats, I'm in Morehead and couldn't make it to the game.
Wow, congrats to MC,didnt think it would be this far apart.
Valley is alot better team than the Lady Hornets! They just didn't bring their "A" game tonight! You couldn't make me believe that if Valley played their best that they wouldn't win!
We'll see come tournament time who goes to play at state.
Magoffin's tough schedule is paying off in these regional games. I don't think anyone in their region has played nearly as tough of a schedule.
I agree, Magoffin Co has played some really good teams.
streetball_1 Wrote:Valley is alot better team than the Lady Hornets! They just didn't bring their "A" game tonight! You couldn't make me believe that if Valley played their best that they wouldn't win!
Magoffin really didn't play that good either, and by the way what ever you are smoking or snorting is in short order in Haiti.
streetball_1 Wrote:Valley is alot better team than the Lady Hornets! They just didn't bring their "A" game tonight! You couldn't make me believe that if Valley played their best that they wouldn't win!

I see your a little agervated with the results. Since valley didnt bring their "A" game, lets see, magoffin didnt shoot all that good, so im sayin, magoffin didnt play their "A" game.
Valley didnt impress me any bit to night. I think theres no way that Valley is better than the lady hornets. And also the lady hornets played real sloppy also.
CONGRATS ON THE BIG WIN LADY HORNETS
From what I seen Magoffin played sloppy and only brought their B game tonight. I like Valley as well as I have expressed on bluegrass rivals, but Valley can not beat Magoffin on their court, Magoffin's or a nutural floor. Just my opinion and I know that the Blue Crew will think different and I respect that.
Mr. Sports Wrote:From what I seen Magoffin played sloppy and only brought their B game tonight. I like Valley as well as I have expressed on bluegrass rivals, but Valley can not beat Magoffin on their court, Magoffin's or a nutural floor. Just my opinion and I know that the Blue Crew will think different and I respect that.

Well duh, noone is gonna come on here and say that their team is gonna get beat.
i called it...and every one got made at me for saying magoffin would run away with this one...but valley is a good team they just got beat by a great team...congrats to MC
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Well duh, noone is gonna come on here and say that their team is gonna get beat.
why wouldnt they, if the fans know anything about the other team and knows the other team is better, why wouldnt you say the other team would win?
Ashley Hall was brilliant on defense especially since she got out of the hospital about noon today she went in Sunday for dehydration .Shelby Valley had 26 turnovers and Magoffin 19 neither team took care of the ball defense and sharing the ball was a big key in this game
Good Job Hornets
Way to come out playing

Well its good you believe in your team like that. But, SV just doesn't have enough to beat MC. However, it was a good game tonight. Valley has some very good palyers, 11, 12, 14.. I really hop ewe meet inthe regional tourney.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:We'll see come tournament time who goes to play at state.

Gonna go out on a limb here.. MC will be going to the state to represent the 15th. region.. I for will be there cheering them on..:letsparty
did you ever think that Magoffins defense took them out of there game you are entitled to your opion but you are way off here Shelby Valley is good but better than Magoffin i dont think so
was a great win for the LADY HORNETS. congrats to all you young ladys and to coach miller you play team ball tonight an i love to watch the passing you did tonight got a little out of hand a few times but still was a great game.
WTG MC girls!
magoffin co. easily. they are just the better team. and yes, i have seen both play.
I knew this!!! Congrats MC!
congrats girls the better team won

Magoffin didn't play their best either. I don't think you wanna play MC when they are at their best.
Redneck Wrote:Magoffin didn't play their best either. I don't think you wanna play MC when they are at their best.

from what ive read for the most part magoffin is never on their A game is it this or is it that we are putting to much hype on them...the are my fav to win the region on the otherhand
Pages: 1 2