Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 57th district, who is the top teams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you have?
Johnson Central is definitely top dogs on the 57th district in my opinion.
Sheldon Clark would have to be the next closest team to the Eagles in the 57th.
JC
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:JC

Yes JC is a good team but I wouldn't count out mchs, they are playing very good ball.
Johnson Central
mchs don't play a tough enough schedule to have any bragging rights.
tigersrule75814 Wrote:mchs don't play a tough enough schedule to have any bragging rights.

That's the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. This is coming from a team that starts every sport with the easiest opponents out there.
Jc is clearly team to beat. On given night they can be beat but due to deep staff keep them in most games. If they keep scoring runs like they have will be even less nights they can be beat. But once again 57 leads way with some of the top overall teams in region. Don't get mad LC this is a 57 district thread.
kai Wrote:Jc is clearly team to beat. On given night they can be beat but due to deep staff keep them in most games. If they keep scoring runs like they have will be even less nights they can be beat. But once again 57 leads way with some of the top overall teams in region. Don't get mad LC this is a 57 district thread.

I would agree the 57th is the toughest district, even with the rough start that paintsville has had, sheldon clark is playing really well right now, mc is more difficult to predict right now just because of the sechedule they have played so far. JC has a lot of arms but you can only pitch one of them at a time. JC was very young last year and made a lot of errors they seemed to have cleaned that up a lot this year. At the end of the year it will still be JC and LC that decide the region.