Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New England @ Indianapolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sunday @ 6:30

Predictions and Bets
Colts
Patriots by 7.
its def gonna be on TiVo Wink and as much as i like the Colts and want them to win im gonna have to pick The Patriots their the better team and they've proved it over the years!
Patriots by 3
This is FINALLY the year Indy makes it to the Super Bowl...I say Indy by 13!
indy by 10! hopefully Smile
New England has the best defense in the league, they have an awesome rush and they have great DBs, they'll contain the Colts and Manning will choke. Brady's clutch and will make plays.
im gonna go with the Patriots in this one. Dont have to tell anybody why (#12)..... Pats 31 Colts 24
It's Manning's year

Colts- 34

Patriots- 27
Im with Fritz on this one,,New England
Hope Indy can win this one
Colts baby!!!!!!!!!!
Indy by a field goal. Since Vinatieri is perfect in the Colts dome he'll win it for them.
I hate the Patriots but there gonna win this game.

NE-24
IND-20
I think this is Peyton's year. Who would've guessed that their D would have been playing so well this time of the year after they stunk it up in the regular season.
BIGBLACK Wrote:I think this is Peyton's year. Who would've guessed that their D would have been playing so well this time of the year after they stunk it up in the regular season.

I agree, but I'm bankign on their D not showing up again
I REALLY hope the Colts win im TIRED of seeing the Patriots in the Super Bowl!
New England's team chemistry is BY FAR the best in any team sports!
Im so tired of seing New England go to the super bowl or win it, Im going with Colts by 8
Almost gametime..This is the year for Manning!
well see if it really is the year of Manning this game is great how many agree it will be closer adn better than that of the superbowl....
Colts are trying to choke, but the Pats are being uncharacteristic of themselves and they're choking