Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Pike County Central 1/16/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's everyones predictions for this game?

I say Valley by 15+
Shelby Valley by a lot.
Who all is playing good for PC this year?
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Who all is playing good for PC this year?

Tyler Hamilton is doing pretty good I believe

I'll say Valley by 12+
Im going with Valley, by how much? Just depends on which team shows up for Valley
PCC by 2.
warriorpride Wrote:PCC by 2.

What makes you think that?
Yea, really cause I would like to know also..
warriorpride Wrote:PCC by 2.

Oj Mayo at PC now? I mean, they couldn't beat Valley last year with Brad Lowe, they surely won't win this year.
Me too. I would like to hear some justification.
I think everyone does (lol)..
I have it. The dam at Fishtrap could break and flood US 23 and the Valley would have to forfeit. LOL j/k
I'll take Valley by 16.
nasticus Wrote:I have it. The dam at Fishtrap could break and flood US 23 and the Valley would have to forfeit. LOL j/k

HAHA
Good one nasticus
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Oj Mayo at PC now? I mean, they couldn't beat Valley last year with Brad Lowe, they surely won't win this year.

ummmm Pike Central actually beat Valley last year 98-91 in overtime...but anyways back on topic i hate to say it but this one could get ugly...Valley by alot
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:What makes you think that?

Just a gut felling.
nasticus Wrote:I have it. The dam at Fishtrap could break and flood US 23 and the Valley would have to forfeit. LOL j/k

Sorry I screwed up this could not happen the game is at Valley. oh well
this game would have to be one horrible called game for PC to come out on top...as we all know from PC we never shot well there not to mention we dont shot well this year anyways...good luck though just dont see it happening just to weak this year..
Valley 20+
easy one for valley, valley by atleast 10
I will have to go with Shelby Valley on this one. Final Score prediction: SV 76- PC 58
Good Luck to both teams!
Valley !!
Anythings possible on any given night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valley wins 63-46
Valley by no less than 15