Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Orleans @ Chicago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sunday @ 3:00

Predictions and Bets
Bears in a close game
Great game....... two great defenses against two great offenses...... I don't think Rex can come through........ I'll go with the Saints......
I just wanted to be different and you never know......:rockon:
Bears
Brees vs Grossman..I will pick Brees anyday!
new orleans by 7.
Saints-24
Bears-21
gonna go with the Bears in this one. This will be a GREAT game to watch though..but if Grossman plays solid like he did against Seattle, then Chicago will be fine. Im gonna take Chicago 24 New Orleans 21
Saints win this one for the people in New Orleans.
I hope the Saints win
Bears.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Saints win this one for the people in New Orleans.

Which will be an awesome story too post-hurricane
Its gonna be a close one. I'm kinda neutral on this one but I'll go out on a limb and guess the bears.
I'm going with the Saints
Saints
I'm going with the Saints.

NO-31
CHI-27
Grossman chokes, but still enough to get the job done. Got to go with da Bears.
Bears- 34
Saints- 27
WOW this is going to be a great game theres alot of ppl going both ways....

im rooting for the Saints though...i hope Reggie Bush has an awesome game and leads them to a victory his rookie year that would be great
If the Saints do any damage on the ground it will be from Duece. He had over 100 yards last week, if he can get 75 yards this week it will definately give the Saints a better chance to open their passing game up. If Brees gets clicking its hard telling how this one will turn out. I think the Bears will play the pass first all game long until New Orleans can establish themselves a running game.
Can't wait to watch this game on HD. We just had it hooked up yesterday. Everyone I know that has it says its awesome, IDK I ain't never seen anything on HD.
BIGBLACK Wrote:If the Saints do any damage on the ground it will be from Duece. He had over 100 yards last week, if he can get 75 yards this week it will definately give the Saints a better chance to open their passing game up. If Brees gets clicking its hard telling how this one will turn out. I think the Bears will play the pass first all game long until New Orleans can establish themselves a running game.

Good analysis, I totally agree. Until the Saints can establish a run game, I don't see them completin many passes. But then again you never know, Brees is one hell of a QB, he will find a way.
youll love it man, HD rules...and its going to be awesome watching that Saints/Bears game in possible snow..nothing better than football in the snow on grass.
Redneck Wrote:Can't wait to watch this game on HD. We just had it hooked up yesterday. Everyone I know that has it says its awesome, IDK I ain't never seen anything on HD.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:youll love it man, HD rules...and its going to be awesome watching that Saints/Bears game in possible snow..nothing better than football in the snow on grass.

You said it man, I love snow games. I will never forget the Patriots/Raiders game a couple years ago.
the tuck rule game!......great game, and fun to watch...Vinitari began his "greatest clutch kicker in history" right there, lol
lol...im silly i never said the team i picked but anyway i kno im rooting for the Saints!!

Wink
I would love to see the Saints win this game and the Super Bowl. I'm not a Saints fan by any means, I just think after what that city went thru with Katrina, they deserve it. I'm goin with that Saints by 10.
I am going with Chi-Twon because I don't think Urlacher will let them lose today! And plus everyone is talking about the Saints..I think they will get punched in the mouth today..Oh how I cannot wait!
Saints by 3 or 6