Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KM'S 15th Region Rankings Jan.8-14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.Shelby Valley (14-1)
2.Paintsville (9-4)
3.Belfry (11-5)
4.Pikeville (6-4)
5.Phelps(11-3)
6.Allen Central (10-4)
7.Pike Central (9-7)
8.Magoffin County (9-9)
9.Johnson Central (5-9)
10.Lawrence County (7-7)
11.Prestonsburg (4-9)
12.East Ridge (6-9)
13.Betsy Layne (6-8)
14.South Floyd (2-11)
15.Sheldon Clark (3-13)
16.Piarist (3-16)
17.David School (0-14)

Player Of The Week: Charlie Hunt-Phelps
looks pretty good, Phelps is doing really well so far this year
Yeah Phelps is surprising a lot of people this year. Hunt and Gannon are playing great.
Yup,out of all the games they've played so far,who is the best they have beat so far?
NYY10 Wrote:Yup,out of all the games they've played so far,who is the best they have beat so far?

Hard to tell since they've only played 5 teams from Kentucky. Probably East Ridge though I suppose, from Kentucky anyways.
I'd say it has to be a West Virginia team.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I'd say it has to be a West Virginia team.

Nope, probabley East Ridge is the best team they've beat.. Matewan is decent, but I think ER could take them..

They should have beaten Pike Central.. They were robbed if you ask me..
As of right now, this looks pretty good. Any of the #4 through #6 teams could probably claim the others spot, but this is a pretty good ranking right now!
mrfootball03 Wrote:Nope, probabley East Ridge is the best team they've beat.. Matewan is decent, but I think ER could take them..

They should have beaten Pike Central.. They were robbed if you ask me..

I think Matewan could beat East Ridge..
Showtime_05 Wrote:I think Matewan could beat East Ridge..

na no way..
They must take the strength of the teams they've played into account. Which is a good thing.
Phelps is too high...much like UK, they need a hi profile win to justify #5.
Phelps is too high.
Much like UK, they need a hi profile win to justify #5.
phelps should have beat pike central and belfry everyone seen pc game hooked and theylost by 5 points to belfry phelps missed 15 free throws got to make them.
Rallo 316 .....

I totally agree with you!
I was at the games.....Phelps should have claimed Victory both nights!
rallo316 Wrote:phelps should have beat pike central and belfry everyone seen pc game hooked and theylost by 5 points to belfry phelps missed 15 free throws got to make them.

Phelps is doing better than expected this year. Those "should have won" games are still losses. Free throws is over looked by alot of teams these days, but they are a very importiant part of the game. It is the little things that can take a good team into a different level.
Phelps is too high...Allen Central and Johnson Central are better than their rankings in this thread.
Like the list, I may switch LC and JC around because LC has already defeated them once this season. LC may not be playing their best at this moment, but they still hold a one game advantage over JC. Hopefully with a JC win tonight and a win over LC in their next meeting they will move up.
looks good to me
I thought David School won a game