Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New England @ Indanapolis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AFC champonship who wins it? A rematch of two great teams that played already in the regular season. Im going with the Patriots by 7.
I HOPE Indianapolis im tired of seeing the patriots going to superbowls!!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:I HOPE Indianapolis im tired of seeing the patriots going to superbowls!!

:Thumbs:
Colts.
New England and Indy............ New England had three backs tonight who contributed, and I think they could have had a lot more yards, but they didn't rush too incredibly much..... given that Indy's defense is on of the worst in the league, New England could run the ball down their throat should they choose to. San Diego's defense is a very good run stopping team, and they pretty much held the Patriots run game in check, but the Colts won't be able to do that. New England's defense is the toughest in the game, in my opinion. They have a tough secondary- Samuel, Hawkins, Hobbs, Harrison- I think they'll be able to get some picks and cover the receivers pretty good. Not to mention that their backers and line are soooo tough and will have him running for his life which will increase the choke factor. Not to mention that Addai won't be able to do anything on Bruschi, Vrabel, and Co.. Not to mention that Brady is probly top 2 or 3 most clutch quarterbacks in the history of the game. I went blank all the sudden, I'll predict more later in the week, but let me know what you think about all that.

Patriots- 27
Colts- 10 (if they're lucky)
I'm saying this is the year Manning gets the monkey taken off his back. Usually, this game is in the wet, muddy, sloppy conditions of Gillette Stadium, but now it's in Indianapolis. The Colts defense did very well against Larry Johnson (13 attempts for 32 yards) and Jamal Lewis (13 attempts for 53 yards). But New England does have Tom Brady and Bill Belichick...IN THE PLAYOFFS, which is a position both guys like to be in it seems. I don't know though. It'll be a great game to watch, and I'm really looking forward to it, but I just have this feeling that the Colts will win a close one at home this year.

Indianapolis - 17
New England - 14
Amen....:Cheerlead

TOMCAT06 Wrote:I HOPE Indianapolis im tired of seeing the patriots going to superbowls!!
Estaban Esteves Wrote:Amen....:Cheerlead

I wanna see the Patriots win cause there's a bunch of kids from Indy on campus who are die-hard Colts fans and we rip them apart for choking every year.
Dont like either of these teams, but I hate the Patriots now more than any other team. Go Colts
Colts baby

Same here!