Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley vs. Powell 1/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After losing 2 games in rough fashion, Powell looks to rebound and win a district game and try and grasp the #1 seed in the district. This one is at Powell, and Owsley is looking for a huge upset.
How do you figure Powell can grasp the number 1 seed in the district. If Lee beats Estill it is over Lee is the 1 seed
I'm picking Powell
Powell.......I'm gonna say by large numbers
JOBAKKA Wrote:How do you figure Powell can grasp the number 1 seed in the district. If Lee beats Estill it is over Lee is the 1 seed

Yeah but if Powell don't beat Owsley then they can't get it now can they? It's not a given that Lee will beat Estill.
Powell has been struggling lately but I'll go with the Pirates in this one
MVP2 Wrote:Powell has been struggling lately but I'll go with the Pirates in this one
Owsley's had more "struggles" lately than Powell has had. A 50 point loss to JBS and 40 points to Lee, then 17 to Estill. Powell has to be the choice here.
I think Powell still has a chance to get the number 1 seed in the district. The next Lee vs. Estill matchup is at Estill, which is always a tough place to play. The Powell vs. Owsley game tonight should be a good one. Powell will rebound well from their two losses to Lee and Knott. Good luck Pirates.
should be a good game to watch. ill take powell by double digits
powell by 26
Powell won