Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central v.s. David School 1/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Much anticipated game actually, as everyone probably knows by now that David tried to boycott the game. So whats going to go down in this one?
I'm more curious as to why Allen Central scheduled David School in the first place?
alfus21 Wrote:I'm more curious as to why Allen Central scheduled David School in the first place?

yeah good question to ask the rebels

Why would you schedule David?:popcorn:
because david has to play some teams in the 15th region.
i think david might come out on top with this one...alex hall has got some game...and blake is doing good...i think he got 12 points in the piarist game...give them some slack...they are trying
A Very Troubled Soul Wrote:i think david might come out on top with this one...alex hall has got some game...and blake is doing good...i think he got 12 points in the piarist game...give them some slack...they are trying

Well i know there trying but you have to admit. They wont win this game, most likely lose about 20-30+
Ac by a lot
A Very Troubled Soul Wrote:i think david might come out on top with this one...alex hall has got some game...and blake is doing good...i think he got 12 points in the piarist game...give them some slack...they are trying

What? yea they did good aginst piarist thats not saying much but i wish the best to them.
this thread will be watched closely if it goes off topic it will be closed and those responsible will be suspended!

this is your warning.
GO David! lol .....AC by around 25 or 30
Doc Holliday Wrote:this thread will be watched closely if it goes off topic it will be closed and those responsible will be suspended!

this is your warning.

So would I be suspeneded for starting it? I didnt start it to cause anyone to make fun or criticize David, just to see what everyone thought would happen.
My thoughts on this one is this. Allen Central let David use their gym for their home games last year. Ned jumped on a bandwagon from the lawyers from the big city. Nice payback for Ned. I think Allen Central will jump all over David early and might not let up on them. If that happens, I wouldnt blame Allen Central for beating them as bad as they can. I dont think Coach Martin would allow that though. But I am still going to pick Allen Central by 50+ on the strength of uncontested layups. Final score, Allen Central 89, David 27.
stumbo no longer plays for david
AC by 40+
Nice to see the meaningless bickering put aside so that these kids can play the game!! It should always be about basketball and not politics!!
Allen central is gonna kick davids @$$, no offense to david, but allen central is clearly the better team.
David took it way to far, i think that AC should put it to them
Allen Central will win big. David School boys have some heart, but they have no coaching. AC 91 David 37 .... not trying to run up the score, but this just being the score with the last 5 on the bench finishing most of the game.
AC by 40
AC 96 David 28....and at the end of the game, Coach Pillersdorf ....ah....nevermind, lol
Prediction: Ned is greeted with a shower of boo's after he is announced over the PA.

Don't boo their players, they had nothing to do with it. Don't heckle them.

Give it all to Ned.
i thought david was not going to play them. HOw come they are did they finally come to an aggreement?
According to an article in the FCT, Mr. Pilersdorf failed to follow the proper chain of command. The Board of Directors at The David School reinstated the game.
Good luck to David, but I think it's safe to say that ACHS has this one in the bag.
i've not seen david play in about four years, but seeing allen central, and the trouble david's coach has tried to cause, leave your starters in the whole first half, after that, the freshman c team, AC by 50 easy
I hope this one is....BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:My thoughts on this one is this. Allen Central let David use their gym for their home games last year. Ned jumped on a bandwagon from the lawyers from the big city. Nice payback for Ned. I think Allen Central will jump all over David early and might not let up on them. If that happens, I wouldnt blame Allen Central for beating them as bad as they can. I dont think Coach Martin would allow that though. But I am still going to pick Allen Central by 50+ on the strength of uncontested layups. Final score, Allen Central 89, David 27.
In case you didn't know, Pillersdorf did not have to get on any big city lawyers bandwagon. He is originally from New York City himself.
rooster Wrote:In case you didn't know, Pillersdorf did not have to get on any big city lawyers bandwagon. He is originally from New York City himself.

Yea, but he had David play Allen Central last year. He even was playing his home games in Allen Central's gym. Nothing was said about the Rebel Flag until the lawyers from either Lexington or Louisville, I cant remember which one came down and started protesting the flag. So I think it would be safe to say he jumped on their bandwagon. If not, he would have refused to play there from day one and no way would he have had his teams home games held there.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Yea, but he had David play Allen Central last year. He even was playing his home games in Allen Central's gym. Nothing was said about the Rebel Flag until the lawyers from either Lexington or Louisville, I cant remember which one came down and started protesting the flag. So I think it would be safe to say he jumped on their bandwagon. If not, he would have refused to play there from day one and no way would he have had his teams home games held there.

Nice post.

WYMT reported that there was no one in attendance at last nights FCBOE meeting to protest the use of the flag and Rebel mascot at AC.
So its a moot point then we shut up about it!
and let the kids play
Pages: 1 2