Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley/Lee 1st Rd. All "A"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will win.

Lady Owls by 25+, they where down against Estill because of sickness and early foul trouble, and there ready for Lee, its a big rivalry......So I say it will be a blowout:Thumbs:
i agree
I definently agree, this will be a good game to watch.

Go Lady Owls!!
whats owsley counties draw?
Owsley Co. by 14
Well considering Lee Co. has no big girls right now, I'd say that it be by 14. They got 2 big girls out with knee problems, 1 may be able to come back tomorrow, but shes not for sure yet.
tournament games can go either way, over look a team and that could end your run. if the lady owls want it bad enough and don't overlook the lady cats then they should win by double-digits. good luck lady owls!
I agree valleygirl56...i wouldn't overlook the LadyKats. They've had a tough year so far, and they're ready for a win...And it being their district rival would be the icing on the cake. Granted the Lady Owls do have the advantage, but any team that is underestimated can surprise their opponents and even pull out a win.
Good Luck LadyKats!!
I agree Valleygirl56 and Youneverknow, you can never overlook anybody. The Lady Kats have struggled this year, but come tournament time, teams often come together. The Lady owls do have the advantage and I think after 2 losses, the Lady Owls are too hungry for a win and a chance to redeem themselves.
Owls won by 30
Great Win Lady Owls!!!
I am very disappointed with the LadyKats in this one...I thought there was potenital in the Kats but they showed almost no heart tonight. The LadyOwls obviously wanted it more, and flat out took it from them, and it seemed like the LadyKats didn't even mind. It was hard to watch this game considering Lee only lost to Owsley by 12 the first time they met this season and now they let them get by with a 30 pt. win. I hope the LadyKats will build on this and realize what they need to improve on.
Let's get it goin' Kats!
Yeah, as far as the game it was a clean game, not much hacking & smacking going on. It's not that the Lady Kats didnt show any heart, because they did at times, nothing was just getting together for them.