Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ June Buchanan 1/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game is in Pippa Passes.

I don't think Prestonsburg will win but, they'll give 'em a game.

PHS-60
JBS-75
Well... I think it will be a game worth watchin, then again, maybe not. Goodluck Blackcats!!!
Just when we get on a winning streak
P-burg is playing some good ball as of late. But JBS will be carrying alot of momentum with them as they just won the YMT tourney v.s. a tough Bell Co. team, so Im going to take JBS by 16 points, 77-61.
JBS by 10
JBS by 20+, P-burg won't be in the game after the first half.
jbs by as many as they want to...
JBS by about 35...hall will stuggle....
P-burg will not give JBS a game. JBS will win by 20+.
June Buchanan can have a field day with Prestonsburg if they choose to...
JBS will win this one, but should be a good game.
rob&big Wrote:JBS by about 35...hall will stuggle....
Seriously, are you jealous of Jordan? You have said that like every game. And just so you know, he had 22 pts against ER, and 24 pts against SF, so if that's struggling then I can't wait until he plays good.
The Cats are on a roll right now and so are the Crusaders. I'll say that JBS will pull this one out but I'm sure it will be a game between the two - until late in the third or foul trouble. I think JBS and their guard play will be too much for Prestonsburg - at this point in the season. 3's will be flying all night.

Why do you keep sayin stuff like this about p-burg and hall? You say they are gonna lose and he is going to struggle every game. I think you are jealous or something.
JBS by double digits. Hope not though. P-Burg seems to be alittle ball finally.
Pretty much I think you just have it out for hall. I think this will be a close game!! The blackcats have improved a lot & with their win against SF they will be ready for another win.
Pburg_2007 Wrote:Pretty much I think you just have it out for hall. I think this will be a close game!! The blackcats have improved a lot & with their win against SF they will be ready for another win.

shoot its prolly some guy from south floyd that jordan beat every day when cash hall played there. Just get over it dude and move on with your life!
P-Burgs playing good right now but JBS is playing better. JBS by 10
JBS is 12-3, coming off 3 very nice wins, over 14th region rival Hazard, who is 11-4, with wins over Madison Central, and Lafayette, Prestongburg is 3-9,wins over SF and Leslie and Sheldon Clark, they beat SC by 14, JBS beat them by 24, JBS beat Magoffin by 10, Magoffin beat PBurg by 12,

June Buchanan-78
Prestongburg-59
honestly, im tired of listening to all you haters... i pick the blackcats by a last second 3 by cash money hall... he will light up the scoreboard with a career high of 30+ points and he will finaly be recognized as one of the better players in the region... "RESPEK!!!", and with the way Chayse Martin has been playing P-Burg will be able to handle these crusaders... and Nathaniel Stevens will be playing especially agressive, g-nat you dont know who i am but by george you know your going to lay the hammer down on some dem dirty devils, and you know why
Won't be a game to this one.
JBS 88
PHS 50
I think it will start off close and end with a pretty distant margin
JBS-83
PHS- 69
after watching pburg vs sf on sat if they hit the threes like sat it could be a game i think they where 12-around 27 thats pretty good shooting from outside just can not get in foul trouble because not a lot of depth and jbs will take over if they are in foul trouble, still have to go with jbs but closer then people think
JBS 81
Pburg 74
JBS-88
Pburg-62
JBS by 15.
jbs by 7
P-Burg by 1
Jbs
JBS will win this one big. P-burg, dont expect any calls to fall your way, and expect to get in foul trouble early. Watch the walks and carries also. JBS gets EVERY break they can get over there in Pippa Passes.
well i have never seen p-burg play before but with jbs coming off the wymt wins i think jbs will win this by 15+
Pages: 1 2