Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 71 North Laurel 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Arena in triple overtime! An outstanding game. It's going to be a wild tournament.
Wow
Congrats Panthers
Good win for the panthers.
Going to keep my mouth shut Confusedhh: Congratulations Knox central :Cheerlead
North had several missed lay up attempts that really would've helped win them that game. They also turned it over right at the end of regulation to give Knox the ball back. Liford got fouled, hit the first missed the second. Gray for north missed a long three to win which sent it to overtime.
Congrats to Knox Central...
It seemed like north laurel kind of quit playing about half way thru the 4q. They didnt run any offense in the first 2 overtimes either.
Called it!!! Just had a feeling KC would get it done this way... anyway congratulations panthers. Now get ready for the next one good luck.
panther nation Wrote:Called it!!! Just had a feeling KC would get it done this way... anyway congratulations panthers. Now get ready for the next one good luck.

That was a really good prediction you made on this game.:Thumbs:
They played easy schedule and lost in District Championship. Then get bounced in the first round WOW!!!! Smoke and Mirrors!!!!:please:
Triple OT!! Wow!!

Congratulations Panthers!!!
Very Nice Win for KC
Tough loss for NorthLaureal
North probably kicking themselves last night and today. Tough call to pull it out and go delay game with all the momentum and seemingly in control running their offense, building an eight point lead. Still got to give Knox Central for making the plays to win this game. I may be wrong but this looked like one of those games that Knox always found a way to lose in years past. Could be the beginning of a new Knox....
May be time for a coaching change at North
One way to avoid a beat down from South
Had a feeling KC would win. Unless it's the last minute or so, if I think I am the better team I want to play. I questioned the decision by North to hold the ball and run clock.
Playing not to lose = losing more than winning. North played from 4th on not to lose the game. They just wanted time to run out!!
I can't disagree with what you guys are saying. I always thought if you had the best talent, then it would make sense to maximize your possessions. North looked best last night when they were out pushing the pace. But Brad just doesn't like that style. I swear if I was Peyton I would take the Braxton Beverly route and spend my senior year at a prep school.
The Outsider Wrote:It seemed like north laurel kind of quit playing about half way thru the 4q. They didnt run any offense in the first 2 overtimes either.

If you are going to do this late in the game, why not spread the floor and let Broughton go one on one. Three studs inside that KC couldn't stop, Marsee with his tongue hanging out and you stall???? Should have kept taking it to them. North didn't get beat, the coach beat them himself
yea this needs to change coming down and holding the ball for 2 or 3 minutes is crazy any coach does this needs to lose keep playing let the game play out knox done the same thing when the tournament was at Harlan county that year I believe it was against north laurel to