Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 64 Mississippi State 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow, 4 point win. Is Miss. St. that good? Or did UK play that bad? Regardless congrats guys and WTG.
Refs were awful and inconsistent on both sides of the ball. UK recruit Patrick Patterson was there along with the rest of the Huntington High team.
Cool wish I was there as well. Didnt even get to watch it on tv tonight.
Batpuff Wrote:Cool wish I was there as well. Didnt even get to watch it on tv tonight.

Same here, first one Ive missed on the tube in awhile.
Sounds like a sloppy one! But a win is a win is a win..Congrats Cats!
Didnt catch this game either. Got to listen to the last minute or two. Congrats Cats.
A win is a win is a win is a win....even though it was ugly!
Ugly is good if you are on the side of the W!~ Go Cats.
MSU isnt that bad of a team. I figured it would be a close game. And if this UK team can win tough games ugly, then thats a sign of a good team. Granted, I dont care to admit that I didnt think they would be 14-3 at this point in the year, but they are in good shape.
Sloppy win... but a win is a win! Way to go Cats!
Anyone got stats?
I turned the game off, and actually got up and went to watch a girls high school game, because of the lack what appeared to be hard play. Sloppy but a win.
Can't hardly watch them anymore.
^ Then don't. That's the simplest solution I can think of for you.
alfus21 Wrote:^ Then don't. That's the simplest solution I can think of for you.

haha,way to go KY