Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN About the Colts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like I've said all along:
Whether it's fair or not, critics of Peyton Manning will gleefully invoke the "choke artist" label until he creates a new playoff identity. Manning could send a message Saturday in Baltimore

That quote is on the main page, here's the link to the article:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06...id=2729231

In the article, three "experts" say that he won't choke this game, but, to me, it looks like he is choking as we speak!!!!
McNair just choked and blew an easy score that would at least tie it.
The Colts are choking and trying to give this game away, but the Ravens keep choking also.........
Ravens choked!

Game, set and match.
See what you get when you have one of the most if not the most clutch kicker in NFL history? 5 FG's no TD's and still manage to get a W,
there have been some good kickers in the NFL over the years, but I swear man, that Vinitari is flat out THE best clutch kicker in history.
-STAT- Wrote:See what you get when you have one of the most if not the most clutch kicker in NFL history? 5 FG's no TD's and still manage to get a W,
Can't argue that one TH32!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:there have been some good kickers in the NFL over the years, but I swear man, that Vinitari is flat out THE best clutch kicker in history.

Yepp, I would have to agree with ya on that one.
Choke? Man the Ravens "D" is just flat out awesome!
yea they've always had a pretty good "D" its won games for them in the past...to bad now haha GO INDIANAPOLIS

OffTheHook Wrote:Choke? Man the Ravens "D" is just flat out awesome!