Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel vs Knox Central 03-02-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

North Laurel 24-5
Knox Central 16-10
Love the double threads!!

Pulling for the Panthers. Predicting an upset. KC by 2
This should be a close game in my opinion. Go North :Cheerlead

North Laurel 69
Knox Central 64
Wow what a game to start the Region off with... The Panthers will win this one by 8
I look for the Panthers to win this cat fight.
The Panthers will put the Allen kid on Broughton and shut him down. He's big and can move. If not Broughton will shoot over the little guards or dunk on them. Lol. KC by 5
When North won at home by 13 two weeks ago, KC's guards didn't play well at all. If they play better, Knox will have a real shot because Marsee is a tough matchup for North. Still I'm gonna take my guys in a real entertaining game, say 73-70.
Jags by 6. Sizemore gives the Panthers a chance
See this being a heck of a game. Gaurds will play better for KC. With that said KC by 2 in overtime.
This should be a great first round game probably one the best in the 13th in a long time. I hope your right NATION.
I hope for Knox to win, but you never know. Great game to start the tournament, will be very competitive.
TSizzle Wrote:The Panthers will put the Allen kid on Broughton and shut him down. He's big and can move. If not Broughton will shoot over the little guards or dunk on them. Lol. KC by 5

Did he guard him? It sounded like Wells and Liford were in there most of the time at forward.