Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PCC 56- Leslie 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This young Commodore team went into Hyden and got rocked in the 1st quarter by a barrage of 3's that saw Leslie score 25 points in the first quarter. They held their composure and came back to win a District Championship! Tough little team.
Outstanding job!!
I want to commend Leslie co for a couple different things. First of all I love this little town and it's people. The hospitality is second to none and even though they did not win the game their show of class is a model for any and every team. Their facility may be small but it is clean and very beautiful. My hat's off to this fine school and community for their hospitality.
It's difficult to win at Leslie during tournament time. Good Job lady Commodores!
They battled!! The young guards were the focal point of Leslie county's defense an they stayed on his game play an the other girls stepped up an they pulled off a great win! No one gave Pcc a fighting chance to do anything this year, but they played hard an worked together an were sucessful.
hillbilly cat Wrote:They battled!! The young guards were the focal point of Leslie county's defense an they stayed on his game play an the other girls stepped up an they pulled off a great win! No one gave Pcc a fighting chance to do anything this year, but they played hard an worked together an were sucessful.

I agree at start of season everyone had written them off. Congrats Dores shows the quality of the coaching and the program that hey have done well. No need to stop now. The truth is out there. Brother Cecil.