Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: First Hundred Days of a Trump Presidency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interested to hear opinions on what the first hundred days of a Trump Presidency might look like.
[Image: 69022]

In all seriousness, I assume he will repeal every single executive action Obama has ever signed.

Then start negotiations with congress on how to start ripping off China and building walls.
(1) Seek approval for a border wall
(2) Seek a review of all trade deals in last 25 years to see how they have impacted American jobs and economy.
(3) Call to renegotiate "negative impact" trade deals
(4) Propose a massive "Rebuild America" program to hire private contracting companies to begin upgrading our infrastructure
(5) Organize a "world partners" meeting in Washington to develop a unified approach to stopping ISIS and fighting radical groups promoting terrorism.
With 10 months left before Trump would take office, there is no way to make an intelligent guess as to what his first actions would be. What Trump promises and what he delivers are two entirely different things. Also, what Trump promises today will not be much like what he will be promising in November. Just recall what Trump's positions were in July, 2015, compared to today. Anything is possible, as he will promise whatever it takes to get elected.
I'd say within the first hundred days one of our enemies will be invading.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'd say within the first hundred days one of our enemies will be invading.
I am not so sure. There is one school of thought that says when your adversary is destroying himself, don't interfere. The U.S. is self destructing and the election of either Hillary or Trump will continue that trend.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War