Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: University of Louisville A.K.A. The University of Sleeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Katina Powell.
Over 20+ confirmed Stripper/Sex Parties for recruits, players and recruits fathers at Billy Minardi Hall.
The book "Breaking Cardinal Rules".
Rick Pitino in general.
The confirmed phone & text message records from Andre McGee's cell phone.
(Wait until the text messages are made public record.)
There may or may not have been other women who organized Stripper/Sex parties like Katina Powell did.

Tom Jurich & Dr. James Ramsey's dumpster fire of a 'He said, She said' press conferences and media releases.

Bobby Petrino in general.

Charlie Strong being subpoenaed to a Family Court hearing in Oldham County for having a sexual relationship with a U of L Board of Trustee's member's wife.

Not to mention the current F.B.I. investigation that is ongoing..... and there may or may not be more F.B.I. investigations to come U of L's way.

I really hope the NCAA leaves the banner up and recognizes U of L as the 2013 Mens Basketball National Champion. We will ALWAYS KNOW THEY CHEATED!!!! U of L admitted that the Stripper/Sex parties happened and several members of the 2013 either was recruited by these parties & participated as players.
[Image: img-Cardinals-NCAA-Championship-banner-u...g-game.jpg]
Ricky 3-Stacks & Dr. James Ramsey will not be at U of L in the Fall semester.
Pot meet kettle

cough "Kentucky's Shame" cough
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Pot meet kettle

cough "Kentucky's Shame" cough

Almost 30 years ago. Speaking of shame, isn't the entire athletic department at WVU on probation right now?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/...violations
This thread is about as useless as a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on. - Ricky Bobby
dore20 Wrote:This thread is about as useless as a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on. - Ricky Bobby
About as useless as U of L Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:About as useless as U of L Confusednicker:

I have heard better comebacks then that from 8 year old kids. If that was the best thing you could counter a Ricky Bobby quote with then that is just sad.
dore20 Wrote:This thread is about as useless as a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on. - Ricky Bobby

Only a U of L fan would say that.

Your University President admitted that recruits & players had sexual relations with Strippers/Prostitutes in Minardi Hall that was arraigned by Andre McGee.
Here is the difference between UK and U of L.

The fans/boosters of UK would not have let Calipari remain the coach IF he went through the same situation Pitino did with Sypher. Even though that was in Pitino's personal life, Cal would not have been the coach at UK after that story broke.

If word leaked that UK was having Stripper/Sex parties at the Wildcat Coal Lodge.... Cal, Barnhart and all of the MBB asst. coaches and AD support staff would be gone. No questions asked. They would not be acting like U of L and trying to act like a one year, Self-Imposed ban on post-season play is the death penalty to attempt to avoid some severe NCAA sanctions.
Sounds like an unbiased statement to me!!!

Go Cats! Go Cards!
Sportsfan70 Wrote:Sounds like an unbiased statement to me!!!

Go Cats! Go Cards!

It's anything but unbiased!!!!
Didn't Paypal Cal have two Final Four's vacated because of Marcus Camby and Derrick Rose????
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Didn't Paypal Cal have two Final Four's vacated because of Marcus Camby and Derrick Rose????

Marcus Camby accepted $40,000 in cash and gifts from an agent.

Derrick Rose had an issue with his SAT score.

If anything, these two incidents fall on the Umass and Memphis Compliance department, not John Calipari.

U of L used players on their 2013 National Championship team who took part in the Stripper/Sex parties arraigned by a member of their coaching staff in Minardi Hall.

Kevin Ware, Chane Behanan, Montrezl Harrell are named in the book, Breaking Cardinal Rules, and all three played in the 2013 season. If the NCAA follows their rules/policies, then the 2013 NCAA MBB National Championship must be vacated.
Ever notice how some "fans" come across as more of a detractor of the Cards rather than as devotee of the Cats? And vice versa?
Sportsfan70 Wrote:Ever notice how some "fans" come across as more of a detractor of the Cards rather than as devotee of the Cats? And vice versa?

Not hardly as I am a dyed in the wool WVU fan. I am surprised no one has made a Title IX case on Loserville. I mean, they are taking Rocky Slop to task and even going back 20 years to Manning.