Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did Trump really do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did Trump really do this?

Just kidding. Of course he did.

Trump is surely just kidding. He would never attempt to silence his critics through blackmail or the threat of a nuisance lawsuit.

Just kidding again. Of course Trump would (and has).

This is the same man who threatened to sue Ted Cruz during a political campaign for featuring Trump in a campaign ad explaining his past support of partial birth abortion. After Cruz called Trump's bluff and reminded him that Cruz would personally be taking Trump's deposition under oath if he filed such a suit, the bully backed down.

Imagine what Trump could do with the IRS, Department of Justice, and the SEC under his control. I wonder if Lois Lerner has joined Trumps campaign yet? Trump will need folks experienced in carrying out personal vendettas at taxpayers' expense when he takes office. Maybe Eric Holder is available.

Quote:Donald Trump Attacks Chicago Cubs' Ownership
GOP frontrunner goes after the Ricketts family for "secretly spending $ against me." Maybe he's actually a Cardinals fan?

Having just cleaned up in South Carolina, forced Jeb Bush to Charlie Brown Shuffle his way of the presidential race and made Westeros great again, Donald Trump has turned the full force of his perma-tanned fury toward another unlikely foe: The Chicago Cubs.

As if they haven't suffered enough.

To be clear, Trump isn't totally taking on the Cubbies, but rather, their owners, the Ricketts family, who bought a majority share of the team in 2009. Seems the Donald is furious that Marlene Ricketts, wife of billionaire J. Joe Ricketts, had contributed a reported $3 million to a super PAC that had been hammering the GOP frontrunner with negative ads ahead of the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries.

"I hear the Rickets [sic] family, who own the Chicago Cubs, are secretly spending $'s against me. They better be careful, they have a lot to hide!" Trump presidentially tweeted Monday.

According to USA Today, the group that received Ricketts' money, Our Principles PAC, is run by Katie Packer, who helped manage Mitt Romney's failed bid for the White House in 2012.
Of course he did. And he just keeps winning :biggrin:
Of course he keep on supporting Carson!! Think about it game on. :partyhard
Trump could light fire to a daycare full of kids and his supporters wouldn't change their mind.
Trump will most likely be the next president of the US if things keep on the way they are headed.
He will have my full support if he is.

After all, at least he's not doing what Teds doing Confusednicker: