Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 53rd District, JBS vs. Knott
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GV6VwPp.png]

It's tater time bolz! My Pats are energized and ready to cut down the district nets. We be playing Caneyville tomorrow. Ole Big Bizness has a huge game plan for this one. Combs is back to his old self and we will be rocking and rolling in downtown Jenkins. Don't be surprised if the two big kids from Caneyville get into foul trouble early. We definitely going to bet living large in the fast lane. Hope everyone can come out and support our run to the state tournament again. Up and down season is all apart of the master plan.

Pats by 8

#victoryovercaneyvillecheck More mash taters please!!!
I'm going with Knott Co. by 3 Taters in this one!
JBS with better coaching makes adjustments at halftime. Knott County misses the regional tournament at home JBS 47 Knott 44
Saw JBS up close and personal. Very good team and playing well.

JBS 66
KCC 60

Crusaders to the regional!
[Image: fat-people.gif?w=300&h=214] Bolz,ole Fatpat and Pat Nation getting pumped up! Austin Powers going to put on a show under the lights of Jenkys palace! Wowza! BigBizness is a genius and Pat Nation will be rocking to Fetty Wap all night baby! #postgamebuffetsarethebest More mash taters please!!!
[Image: zomcp.jpg] Shaba! The party has already started brutha! Hindman is rocking and the Pats be rolling! Jenkys always has a good hospitality room and seconds on everything bolz! #patsbeinthehouse More mash taters please!!!
[Image: XRLzYcr.png]

More mash taters please!!!
hoghead Wrote:JBS with better coaching makes adjustments at halftime. Knott County misses the regional tournament at home JBS 47 Knott 44

thehills Wrote:Saw JBS up close and personal. Very good team and playing well.

JBS 66
KCC 60

Crusaders to the regional!

[Image: n6xva5I.gif]

More mash taters please!!!