Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan Co 70 Magoffin 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Total blowout and a little revenge for Morgan tonight. So tell me again how good the Hornets are? Lol
I will. This was good game for little more than half. Then absence of Mullins due to illness left short bench and really played factor. So don't let you head swell Morgan not that great.
I will give props to Morgan did good job on Lovely And as I have said Perry is very good player And Banks is solid and played good D. However Morgan is going to beat Elliott they better get Prater healthy because rest of supporting cast of little to no help to Morgan in big game.
Your team just got beat by 26 points and you are gonna say that Morgan isn't that good? What's that say for your team? Morgan is 2-0 vs Elliott Co this year with one of those games being a 17 point win. Prater being healthy will def help, but I like Morgan's chances better than Elliott's.
Quit crying. I never said they were no good. I said not great. Perry always give them chance always has potential to go off. However your desire to down Magoffin is off base. If Mullins plays probably a 8 point game at end. I give Morgan edge for home court. And yes beat down Morgan took at West proves my point good but def. not great. And yes I give Elliott edge at Elliott.
70-44 enough said.
You are a idiot!
Morgan county was the better team tonight , Ryan Mullins doesn't play that big of difference , magoffin has to act like they want to play , they can say people are sick but when it comes down to it they either won or lost and tonight they lost , good luck to both teams in district.... the banks kid played good defense on lovely that was the difference in the game magoffin couldn't score unless Russell did... Magoffin plays paintsville first round @Paintsville
wymt Wrote:Morgan county was the better team tonight , Ryan Mullins doesn't play that big of difference , magoffin has to act like they want to play , they can say people are sick but when it comes down to it they either won or lost and tonight they lost , good luck to both teams in district.... the banks kid played good defense on lovely that was the difference in the game magoffin couldn't score unless Russell did... Magoffin plays paintsville first round @Paintsville

Exactly. Your 4th leading scorer on the team doesn't make up for a 26 point difference. Morgan was just the better team tonight, by a lot.
Regardless of who has the bigger balls between Morgan and Elliot, they both and any other 16th Region team will be one and done at state. Most likely losing by 40 again....
Fighter09 Wrote:Exactly. Your 4th leading scorer on the team doesn't make up for a 26 point difference. Morgan was just the better team tonight, by a lot.

He might be the forth leading scorer on the team but he is one of the best rebounders and defensive players they have and that does make a difference in the game.