Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd county middle school tournament predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya think?
No question BETSY LAYNE!!!!
Betsy Lane, no one is gonna even com2 close 2 beating them, But i'd like to see allen elem have a MIRACLE and win, LOL!!!!!!!
Betsy Layne will win A, B and C team tournaments.
Besty Layne
Betsy Layne easy
Dylan Maldonado a great player to watch for in the future

G/l to BL
If all these boys stay together they should be a great team to watch in the future. They've been play together since they were in diapers.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Betsy Layne will win A, B and C team tournaments.

All 3 teams are in the finals.
that is correct; A plays South Floyd, B plays Allen Central, and C plays Wesley. They will win em all.
The b-team will be a good game
Already heard at the tournament the other night they are not going to stay together.
That's just a rumor, and that's how rumors get started. The Maldinado kid will probably be the only one to not stay together imo. But all I was saying is they'd be unbeatable by the time they're seniors if they all went to the same school.
I heard at least one of them is considering Shelby Valley next year.
does anyone know where they are going???
I think maldinado is related to some of the newsome from valley. Not sure though.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:That's just a rumor, and that's how rumors get started. The Maldinado kid will probably be the only one to not stay together imo. But all I was saying is they'd be unbeatable by the time they're seniors if they all went to the same school.

Unbeatable is such a strong word when it comes to basketball.
Things happen, some kids grow some don't, injuries happen.
It seems like Shelby Valley and Paintsville has become the basketball version of the Belfry & P'burg football; everyone wants to transfer there.
Anyone catch the game on TV?
I was really impressed by the media coverage the tournament received. The television coverage was the most impressive, as I heard that the game was shown live. As an assistant coach, it was great knowing that the games were seen and heard to a nice audience out there.