Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 93 Betsy Layne 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ouch!

Congrats to JC!
Wonder why none of the JC fans are on here talking about how horrible this JC team is playing and how they are selfish and not a team and how one player shoots it too much......like they were after the Pike Central loss? Oh, because they won.
Lol one player does take all the shots if the players are fine with that . It's ok with me .
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Wonder why none of the JC fans are on here talking about how horrible this JC team is playing and how they are selfish and not a team and how one player shoots it too much......like they were after the Pike Central loss? Oh, because they won.

Wonder why you care so much about what goes on at Central? Wonder how much you will bitch when Bulldogs get beat in the tournament?
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Wonder why none of the JC fans are on here talking about how horrible this JC team is playing and how they are selfish and not a team and how one player shoots it too much......like they were after the Pike Central loss? Oh, because they won.

Why not just DM me next time?

I'm on the fence here about whether it's pathetic or funny that you troll JC threads.

Pretty sure Tyler Pack lead the team in scoring last night and that the points were spread around evenly amongst 4-5 players. So I guess if anything, that makes my statements pretty accurate -- when they play as a team, which is rare, you get wins like this.
Your talking to a idiot from LC. He still can't figure out his own team!!!
Heard the Big Boy (Hamilton) from BL got ejected?
solo Wrote:Your talking to a idiot from LC. He still can't figure out his own team!!!

Idiot? I wasn't the one on here belly aching because my boy didn't get his shots after a loss. I know exactly what LC has. I'm not critical one bit.

I also wasn't the fan that got on here blasting the 60th district a few days before PCC beat JC and LC beat JC. That would be a JC fan.

Good luck in districts.
If you were sincere about your well wishes, you wouldn't be trolling our threads with your snark. Smile Smile Smile