Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Huntington vs. Lex Catholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is on wsaz at 1 oclock saturday.I hope Huntington gives them a beatin..Oj and teammates I believe all grew up in Huntington so these guys were not recruited.A team as great as Huntington one might think they were from all over the country.OJ did play at Rose Hill and up in Cincinnati but he is from Huntington.We might never have another team in these parts that could be the very best in the whole country.South Charleston played them what i believe was their closest game,,a 19 point loss.Go check them out.Get us some tickets Batbuff.I will pay for the tickets and drive over there too.:redboxer:
H'towns going to knock this one wide open...

105-59

The thing people don't understand most is that this team is loaded..
All everyone heres is OJ & Patrick... The whole team is very good.. They are very good, & deep
This one is going to get ugly fast because Lexington Catholic is DOWN this year!
very ugly
Lex Cath is very fundamental but no athletes to keep pace with HHS
HHS 95
LEx Cath 62
I will watch this one. HHS will win by alot, but I would like to see Catholic give them a good game.
HH is loaded. Even on a bad night, OJ usually always gets 20+, but they have loads of other talent too. Against Dematha, the team struggled but Early came in and nailed several big threes which in my opinion won the game for them. They are that kind of team. But if all bring their A game, I don't think that anyone could beat them.

HH by 25-50!
Huntington...big time..
Huntington High 113
Lex Cath - 58
anybody going watch the game today on wsaz at 2 oclock.
its at 2 ?