Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 88 Perry central 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Good win for the Warriors!

Perry doesn't need to sweat this one too much. The Warriors are a tough team and they can use this as a wake-up call going forward. They don't have an easy road to get to the regional tourney.
That 12th region is pretty good...
Southwestern wore the paint off the floor with my Commodores. Man this team is tough. We were never in the game.
Paparazzi Wrote:Southwestern wore the paint off the floor with my Commodores. Man this team is tough. We were never in the game.

This was a game they didn't need this late in the season. Follow that up with a trip to Manchester Tuesday night. Like I also said after the Hazard game where's the defense? Commodores ending the season on a bad note right before a make or break district game. Makes no difference how you have played all year the tournament is all people remember. The truth is out there. Brother Cecil.
Congrats to the Warriors.
southwestern is a good team
Lol
Looks like we need to go recruiting again.
Much the same last year vs the Warriors. Must be a bad matchup
It was real simple. They beat us like a dog in every phase of the game.
Brother Cecil Wrote:This was a game they didn't need this late in the season. Follow that up with a trip to Manchester Tuesday night. Like I also said after the Hazard game where's the defense? Commodores ending the season on a bad note right before a make or break district game. Makes no difference how you have played all year the tournament is all people remember. The truth is out there. Brother Cecil.

Don't worry about the district my friend Hazard is nowhere near the competition of s a Southwestern.
Southwestern is a good team .
I seen where southwestern just lost to Somerset.
Southwestern is a good team and play in a tough region but they shouldn't beat Perry Central this bad.
SW played out of their mind. Great performance.
Perry will be fine come post season.
Maryland lost 0-13 Minnesota in Big 10 play last night on the rod, doesn't mean Marylamds a bad team....SW was looking ahead to Mercer and this was a huge game for Somerset....Somerset played well and SW was in foul trouble.