Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina Beat Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ulis off the glass pass to Lee for the slam and Murrays dunk...:worthy:
What a killing today.
What was Calipari arguing about that caused his ejection? The foul call was on South Carolina wasn't it?
Jarons Wrote:What was Calipari arguing about that caused his ejection? The foul call was on South Carolina wasn't it?

I think they are saying it was the precious no call over the back on the other end of the floor that he was pissed about...
Jarons Wrote:What was Calipari arguing about that caused his ejection? The foul call was on South Carolina wasn't it?

it was the play before when SC player shoved KY player down with his forearm and no call
Ole Doug is a douche. He always has been. Apparently it was his time for a tampon and as soon as Cal said something he was ready. There was no excuse for that and I wouldn't be surprised if hes suspended over it.

About the team, I think its all about matchups with this bunch.

Depending on the tourney draw they can go to another final four or lose the first weekend. I really don't know.
Total beat down and fun to watch.
How about if Cal just recruits and Ulis does the on-the-floor coaching the rest of the year? He seems to have a better feel for it than about any player in my memory.
OldJacket Wrote:Ulis off the glass pass to Lee for the slam and Murrays dunk...:worthy:
awesomeness:popcorn:
Van Hagar Wrote:How about if Cal just recruits and Ulis does the on-the-floor coaching the rest of the year? He seems to have a better feel for it than about any player in my memory.

good idea.
Congrats on beating a ranked team. :zzz:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Congrats on beating a ranked team. :zzz:
That beat down was almost as bad and fun against the one against your WVU club last year. SC put up somewhat of a harder fight. For a minute anyway :hilarious:
Demarcus ware Wrote:That beat down was almost as bad and fun against the one against your WVU club last year. SC put up somewhat of a harder fight. For a minute anyway :hilarious:

I cant wait to watch them beat the Mountaineers down in the tournament.
Wildcats looked like Globetrotters in the last game.
Demarcus ware Wrote:That beat down was almost as bad and fun against the one against your WVU club last year. SC put up somewhat of a harder fight. For a minute anyway :hilarious:

Hey we lost to ranked conference opponents KU, OU, and Texas. You lost to the mighty Tigers of LSU, the mighty War Beegles of Auburn, and Rocky Slop. Then on top of that, you lost UCLA, and tO$U. O-H....I-O!!!!Confusednicker:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Hey we lost to ranked conference opponents KU, OU, and Texas. You lost to the mighty Tigers of LSU, the mighty War Beegles of Auburn, and Rocky Slop. Then on top of that, you lost UCLA, and tO$U. O-H....I-O!!!!Confusednicker:

but Big Blue Nation always seem to get the last laugh. They will silence Rocky Slop tonight Confusednicker:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Hey we lost to ranked conference opponents KU, OU, and Texas. You lost to the mighty Tigers of LSU, the mighty War Beegles of Auburn, and Rocky Slop. Then on top of that, you lost UCLA, and tO$U. O-H....I-O!!!!Confusednicker:

Both teams are 20-6. According to ESPN, Kentucky has the #34 Strength of Schedule to WVU's #36

Kentucky is 10th in RPI
WVU is 11th.

I could understand a West Virgina fan trolling us a little bit on a football thread. You guys will get to play in a third tier bowl game where you will lose money. And we will setting at home trying figure out what went wrong, and talking about what a great recruiting we are going to have. But on a basketball thread you got to be kidding me. Most Kentuckian would not know you even had a team if it wasn't for Huggy Bear.