Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 54 Letcher Central 51 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again, Jenkins brings there A-Game and pulls the BIG UPSET in the 53rd district and takes it 54-51 @ Letcher Central! Congrats Cavs!
Congrats Jenkins
congrats jenkins...Good win
congrats jenkins any stats
Congrats to Jenkins. Very big win.
I know S.Sexton had 21 with 6 3's for LCC and Puckett and I believe K.Potter had 16 also.
Congrats Jenkins
Congratulations to Jenkins. Very big win. Although one player doesnt make a difference LCC doesnt have Charlie Banks do they?
Way to go Jenkins!
No, Banks will probably be out for the rest of the season!
way to go Cavs!! 2-1 vs. LCC so far alltime
I think, that when letcher central goes to Jtown. That they will win. just like last year. Hey History repeats itself. I also think that sexton will have more than 21 and Hogg will have one of the best games,in his high school career.
Coach Justice before the game when asked wouldnt allow Puckett to get a ball in the middle of the game when he scored 11 points, maybe added extra fire to the Jenkins' crew with Justice showing no respect for Puckett and Jenkins.
Wow i was shocked when i heard this but excited Congrats Jenkins, huge win for the Cavs!
This isn't an upset. They beat them last year over there and gave the home game away. Jenkins owns Letcher in basketball. Congrats Puckett on 1000 point club. Complete the sweep this time.