Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Huntington Prep at Wesley Christian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wesley Christian will host Huntington St. Joseph Prep in the new Lucy Kinzer Memorial Gymnasium in Allen
Thursday, Feb. 11th
Tipoff at 7PM
Would love to see this.
WCSCoach Wrote:Wesley Christian will host Huntington St. Joseph Prep in the new Lucy Kinzer Memorial Gymnasium in Allen
Thursday, Feb. 11th
Tipoff at 7PM

I'm confused. You may be too. Is it Huntington St. Joe? Or Huntington Prep? There is no Huntington St. Joseph Prep.
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:I'm confused. You may be too. Is it Huntington St. Joe? Or Huntington Prep? There is no Huntington St. Joseph Prep.

They're actually called Huntington St. Joseph prep now!!!!!!

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/hun...l/home.htm
WCSCoach Wrote:They're actually called Huntington St. Joseph prep now!!!!!!

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/hun...l/home.htm

He made a mistake, every where you see or hear about them, people say Huntington Prep.

But, your reply alone is why no one likes you and why no one takes Wesley serious. Not hard to bring in talent from all over the world and consider yourself a "Coach".
BillSelf Wrote:He made a mistake, every where you see or hear about them, people say Huntington Prep.

But, your reply alone is why no one likes you and why no one takes Wesley serious. Not hard to bring in talent from all over the world and consider yourself a "Coach".

Wow! That's a little harsh isn't it. I would think your reply is way worse.
billself Wrote:he made a mistake, every where you see or hear about them, people say huntington prep.

But, your reply alone is why no one likes you and why no one takes wesley serious. Not hard to bring in talent from all over the world and consider yourself a "coach".

lol!!!!!!!!!!
BillSelf Wrote:He made a mistake, every where you see or hear about them, people say Huntington Prep.

The coach was just telling the guy they changed their name.

You can't say no one likes him. I do. I seen the guy coach at lower levels with a little to no talent and do well.
I have seen both of these teams play this year. This will be a great game. :Cheerlead