Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 78 Johnson Central 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big win on the road tonight for the Hawks
Great win for the Hawks. An the 60th district.
Any stats on this one. 15 region is going to be a very good tourney.
Both teams have submitted stats on KHSAA. Mason Blair went scoreless
Wow!! On the road too.
Wow!
Holy Beatdown Batman!!!!!
JC put the starters on the bench almost all of the 2nd half. To many players won't play as team players!! They have 2 players that need to be subs instead of starters till they learn what the game is about. I don't believe benching them last night will help they have played this way to long.
Agree partially solo, even though their starters sat most of 4th, they combined for I think 19 points. PC starters sat over half of 4th quarter. PC was up 19 at half, 30 at end of 3rd
They were benched just after the start of 2nd half and never returned.
Judging by how they played, they deserved to be benched. PC was locked in from tip to final buzzer.
If PC continues that play, they will be a tough out come tourney time, definitely a dark horse in the 15th.
I've never seen players as selfish as some of JC's. I think I would rather score a quiet 10 or 12 and still be playing come March than get my 30ppg and take an L.

Pitiful defense all around. Too much showboating. A team that small has to learn to share the ball.

I would run my offense through Tyler Pack until someone gave me a reason not to.
justabitoutside Wrote:Lawrence is glad they are not in the 57th any more. Road to Region is much easier in the 60th.

This was from the JC-LC thread. Thought some of you would like to read it again. I guess you could amend it to say that perhaps JC is glad they aren't in the 60th either.....

And my oh my, how quickly opinions turn. Nobody was saying these things when the boy was dropping 3's like they were layups against LC and how great JC played. But as soon as PCC beats you, then the team suddenly has problems?????
I don't think anyone has ever got on here and said JC was perfect. I think they are about as inconsistent as any team I have ever seen, however, on a good night, JC can beat LC. On a bad one? Games like this happen.

Shooters have to learn how to create offense when they aren't hitting, period. The solution isn't to KEEP shooting, especially when heavily guarded.
We are back to a typical 15th region where on any night one team can beat another. This season is not like the previous 4 years where Johnson Central dominated EVERY school. Should be entertaining come tournament time.
heard this was a badly called game